"Shut up!" Yan Hui yelled. Know-It-All's body jolted. His mouth flapped twice: "What.....what the hell are you yelling for! Scared me to death."

When Know-It-All shouted those words, the sharp-eyed shopkeeper saw the situation clearly. Yan Hui didn't want him to hear the conversation. Thus the shopkeeper, still clutching his nose, did a small bow and pitifully said: "Honored guests, I sill have some business to attend to. I will be leaving first."

No one paid him any attention. Thus, the crushed shopkeeper left the room.

Yan Hui was amazed. If that had happened earlier and Know-It-All could tell from one glance that she studied Chen Xing Mountain's heart techniques, then that wouldn't have been strange. But recently she learned the nine-tailed fox demon's heart techniques from Tian Yao to fight against Feng Ming. Her aura was extremely muddled. That's why Zi Chen scolded her earlier when he saw her.

But under this situation, a complete stranger could unexpectedly discern her aura. His cultivation was bound to be leaps above hers. Moreover, he was also able to accurately guess her name.......

Looks like this "Know-It-All" wasn't full of hot air.

Yan Hui's thoughts spun and another consideration came to mind. She pointed at Tian Yao and asked Know-It-All: "Do you know who he is?"

Know-It-All opened his drunken, unfocused eyes again and looked Tian Yao up and down. He looked for some time. Then, he rubbed his eyes and sat up a little straighter. His time he narrowed his eyes and stared at Tian Yao: "Huh?" Know-It-All stood up. It seemed like he had shaken off some drunkenness, "That's not right....." He grumbled some words and then clapped his hands: "You're wearing an anosmia sachet aren't you?" He rushed toward Tian Yao. "Take off the sachet. Then I"ll know who you are."

Know-It-All stretched out a hand to touch Tian Yao. Tian Yao took a sharp step back. Know-It-All clutched only air. However, he didn't give up and tried to grab Tian Yao again. Out of nowhere, a hand suddenly grabbed Know-It-All's thick arm.

Yan Hui's hand seemed slender and small when compared to his arm, but she had no hesitation nor fear: "I captured that person. Don't touch him."

Tian Yao heard her words. He stood diagonally behind her and looked at her profile with a light look. He saw her pinning Know-It-All with an intimidating glare. Her body overflowed with aggressive protectiveness.

It really was like.......he was being treated as a small chick to be protected......

Know-It-All glanced at Yan Hui. Although he had a burning thirst to know, he didn't want to clash with Yan Hui. He resentfully withdrew his hand and pouted: "You people who ask questions but won't give answers are the most annoying kind." He tilted back his head and took a gulp of wine. Still pouting, he sat back down: "Speak. What exactly do you want to know? When you're done, I want to go back to drinking."

Now Yan Hui and Tian Yao also sat back down. Yan Hui didn't make a sound. She listened to Tian Yao's deep voice ask: "The country of Qing Qiu lost a nine-tailed fox demon princess. I want to ask, do you know the whereabouts of the princess?"

"I know."

Yan Hui's eyes brightened, and she anxiously listened in. Know-It-All unhurriedly took another gulp of wine. He smacked his lips and lolled his head back. He sat like that for awhile before wiping his mouth and spitting out: "More than one year ago in the southwest, she crossed Scarlet Sun Mountain and snuck into Central Plains. She continued north and arrived in a small town. Seems like she is with a scholar or something like that. There's been no other movement. I also have no interest in a demon's matters."

Yan Hui mulled over what was heard. According to what Know-It-All said, the princess was still somewhere in Central Plains. Why were Qing Qiu's people.......