Thirty four

Travis

This fucking new kid is getting on my nerves. Right now I'm cornered in the empty classroom and he's trying to beat me up but I know how to fight back. "Jesus Christ fucker! Stop moving so much!" Is he dumb? "So you can beat the shit out of me? No." He punched me in the rib. "Listen dick, you're pissing me off. So now, I'm going to beat the shit out of you." He grinned at me. Then he grabbed me by the neck. He started to laugh while he choked me. I kicked him in the dick. "Alright, sorry I broke your fun love, but God. You're annoying." I punched him in the face and that knocked him out. Weak. I kicked him in the rib twice before leaving. I put my hands in my pockets and walked out of the classroom and into the cafeteria. I sat down next to sal and Larry. "Dude where were you?" Ash pointed a finger at me. "Trevor wanted to try and fight me so I knocked him out and kicked his ribs." I shrugged and Larry spit his water out of his mouth. "Damn travy! Forgot you knew how to fight." I chuckled. "Hey larry wanna go smoke after lunch?" He grinned like an idiot. "Hell yeah!" Sally rolled his eyes. "You're both dumb as hell." Ash laughed. "Sal, who said you aren't?" Todd pushed his glasses up on his nose more. "Fuck you todd!" Todd chuckled. Larry put his arm on sal's head. "Listen little dude, he may have a point." Sal elbowed Larry in the rib. "FUCK YOU TOO MAN!" Sal picked up his bologna and threw it at Larry's face. Larry started gagging. "DUDE WHY?!" He got up and left the cafeteria. We all started laughing. "Dude sal, you're fucking awesome!" Ash started to die of laughter. People stared but most people knew this is how we act. I like that. Larry came back into the cafeteria. "Dude.. Never again." Sal chuckled proudly. What idiots.