Twelve

"Can I..."

Sal

I looked at Travis. And I nodded. He slowly reached behind me and undid my bottom strap. Then the top. He carefully took it off. I watched as he looked at me. He just stared at me. I was getting kind of nervous until he said, "You're beautiful.." He looked into my eyes. He slowly leaned closer to me. Lifting my chin. I closed my eyes and so did he. I could feel his breath on my lips. He then kissed me. He wrapped his other arm around my waist. He was sitting on his knees while I was sitting criss cross. He pulled back and smiled. I smiled back. I wrapped my hands behind his neck with my prosthetic still in my hand. He then straightened his legs out as I straddled on top of him. Both of his hands wrapped around my waist. Kissing me again. I wish this would never end. I accidentally let my wings rip my shirt again as the slowly wrapped around Travis. He pulled away and laughed.

Travis

Sal's wings slowly wrapped around me after they tore his shirt again. I pulled away and laughed. Then I stared at him. Taking in all his features. I noticed one of his eyes were fake. All his scars were beautiful. He was missing half his nose. He had a part of his cheek missing and I could see some of his teeth and gum. Me in the past would've made fun of him. But he's beautiful. I can't say anything bad about him. I leaned in and kissed him again. I wish we could stay like this forever. "I should get going, love. Larry wanted to hang out and eat pizza together. Since we got suspended for the rest of the week." I laughed at him. "So did I." Sal laughed too. "I'll try and come over. It was fun hanging out with larry.." That gained a huge smile from sal. "Really!?" I nodded. I chuckled when his wings started flapping happily. He hugged me and put his mask back on. "Well, hopefully I'll see you soon love." He got up and flapped his wings then flew off. Such a idiot. I giggled. I got up and walked back to the house.

"Mother? Can I go hang out with sal and Larry since they also got suspended?" She was on the couch. She smiled and laughed. "Of course dear. Just be home sometime tomorrow." I nodded and kissed the top of her head. I walked upstairs and grabbed my bag to put clothes in. Then I turned around and closed my bedroom door and walked downstairs. "Bye mother, love you!" She smiled and waved. I walked out the door and closed it behind me. Then I walked to the apartments.