Thirty three

Sal

It was the day we had to go back to school. God I'm not excited. It just feels like something off is going to happen? I don't fucking know. Me and Travis were currently walking to school together. Holding hands. "I love you." He's been saying that a lot lately. But I really don't mind. "You must really love me, don't you darling." I chuckled and looked up at him. "Yes angel! I just really missed you when I was gone for months." He smiled and looked down at me. We finally reached school and walked in the building. Travis left to go hang out with some of his church friends and I kept walking to my locker. I wasn't paying attention and I accidentally ran into someone, or something. I looked up and started to apologize. "S-Sorry I didn't-" they cut me off and shoved me. "Watch it you fucking idiot!" I looked up and they didn't look familiar. "I said sorry you fucking prick!!" He just rolled his eyes. "I don't need a fucking apology." He punched me and made me fall to the ground. He started to walk away and I quickly tripped him. "Fucking asshole." I got up and continued to walk to my locker. Larry and ash were talking together. "Hey little dude!" He smiled and waved at me. I walked up to them. "Hey, there's a new guy. He's a fucking dick." They tilted their heads at me. "I think his name was Trevor. Why is he a dick?" Ash looked at me confused. "I accidentally bumped into him and he shoved me after I tried apologizing. Then when I told him he was a prick he punched me. So I tripped him and walked away." Larry chuckled. "He definitely deserved it then." Travis walked up to us. "Hey guys. Ready for class?" Larry and ash groaned. "No! I want to stay home!" We all laughed at Larry. "Well, for once we all have class with Mrs. Packerton together..!" Then we all looked at Travis. "We do?!" We all said in sync. Travis nodded his head. "Yeah, us and todd." We all laughed and I nodded. "Finally!" We all started to walk to class.