Twenty seven

Travis

Me and mother have been helping my aunt a lot these past few weeks. But it's been fun. Except for the fact larry told me sal hasn't been talking to them since I left. But everytime I saw something he says he's fine. "Honey! Can you go tell your cousin dinner is ready?" I heard mother shout from the kitchen. I sigh and get up from the couch. My aunt has two boys. The oldest is 18. A year older than me. He's so fucking annoying. Hot, yes don't get me wrong. But he's always getting on my nerves. And I love sal way more than any other guy. Like lar for instance, he's good looking, yeah. But not my type. I guess I like short idiotic bluenettes. I walk up the stairs and walk to Damien's room. I knock on his door. "What the fuck do you want?!" I rolled my eyes. Honestly, he's just like me. "Dinner's ready you fuckwad." I grumble and walk back down stairs. What an ungrateful dick. I walk into the kitchen and my aunt and mother were already sitting down at the dinner table. I smile and sit next to mother. Then Damien finally walks down. "You fucking asshole! You called me a fuckwad!" He glared at me and I rolled my eyes. "Travis phelps! Why would you say that?!" I just want to be with sal.. I mocked her tone. "Travis phelps! Why would you say that? Blah blah blah. I only did because it's true." They all stared at me. Damien walked up to me to punch me. "Dude! You're trying to punch me over something like oh I don't know, a word?" I chuckled at him. "Travis.." I liked pushing his buttons. He's a dick anyways. "SHUT UP YOU BRAT!" I quickly got up before he tried to punch me. So I punched him in the eye. SCORE!!! Right in the fucking eye. I giggled as he walked backwards. "TRAVIS PHELPS!" Mother quickly stood up and looked at me. I had enough with this asshole always pushing me around. Just like father did. It disgusted me. Mother grabbed me by the hand. "Don't punch your cousin!" She glared at me. I was a bit taller than her so she had to look up at me. But she was pissed. "He fucking deserved it!!" My aunt was helping Damien by now. "Travis! What has gotten into you?" I rolled my eyes. Did she really have to ask?! "Oh? Maybe because you made me come here and leave sal!!" Her eyes saddened. "I'm sorry Travis.. But you agreed to.." I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. "I know mother.. Whatever. I'm not hungry anymore." I walked to the stairs and walked upstairs. Luckily aunt had an extra bedroom so I was staying there. My aunt and mother were sharing a bed. I walked in my 'room' and locked the door behind me. I sat down on my bed and pulled my phone out. I want to talk to sal right now. I call him. It rings a few times before he picks up. He says, "Hey love." I smile at the sound of his voice. "Hey angel. I miss you." I can hear him shuffle around. "Me too, Larry told me he told you about how I was acting. But I'm find now." Something still seemed off. "Are you sure? I'm always here for you angel." I heard him sigh. He didn't answer for at least a minute. "Sorry. I just.. Father got pissed earlier because I've been so upset over you leaving that he yelled at me over it. Completely sober." "I'm sorry angel.. I wish I could be there for you. If it makes you feel better, my cousin is a complete dick." I heard him giggle. "How so?" Then we talked for hours..