He tosses the towel in my face in a joking manner, and drapes the clothes he brought over his shoulder. He turns around.

"Put these on," He says.

"Regulus, I'm in the middle of a bloody corridor, no!" I protest.

"Don't be dramatic. There's a wall behind you and i'm on guard. I'll hex whoever comes around the corner. Just be quick." He says while still turned away from me.

I sigh and submit. I can't stay in these wet clothes any longer without the risk of a cold.

I quickly towel dry my hair— though roughly and with great difficulty because of how much hair I have in comparison to the tiny towel he handed me—and peel the wet clothes from my body, dropping them with a sloshing sound to the floor.

I take the clothes draped over his shoulder and quickly put them on before anyone has the chance to see, or before Regulus can change his mind and turn around.

"You done yet?" He asks, irritated and I hum in response.

He turns around and picks up my pile of wet clothes, slips back into the Slytherin common room and quickly reappears by my side again. "I'll leave them to dry in my room and give them back tomorrow," He says.

I look down at what he's given me to wear, adjusting the band of the sweatpants. Having to fold the waist over a couple of times in order for them to stay up and not slip from my hips, and pull up the thick black socks he'd handed to me. He also took my shoes that had started making a squelching sound.

Im wearing a Slytherin green jumper. Very, very conspicuous and risky considering the talk Remus and I recently had.

"Let's have a skip day," Regulus says suddenly. "Spend the day with me and ditch school,"

"That's a terrible idea,"

"Only fun things are."

I sigh, relenting, ready to spend a whole new day with Regulus, despite just having spent the last five hours with him.

"You're a sixth year, Regulus...don't you know a drying spell by now?" I finally realize, feeling a little self conscious as I'm about to walk around with a Slytherin in Slytherin colours.

"Yeah and i'm pretty good at it too, but how else was I meant to get you in my clothes?" He smirks. Before I can reply he takes my arm, yanking me towards the next adventure.

☽☽☽

"Surely you must have another hobby other than hanging out with dusty books all day?" Regulus asks, rolling his eyes at me.

"I told you, I don't. What's yours anyways since you're being all judgey?" I ask him while mimicking his rolled eyes.

"Quidditch, obviously." He says as if i'm stupid.

"You're on the team then?" I ask, trying to sound interested, though James and Amos killed off my little enjoyment by talking about it so much.

"Obviously. The others won't admit it, but i'm the best."

"I'll believe it when I see it," I banter.

We are both in the Ravenclaw common room, having decided there wasn't another place we could go without being spotted by a teacher or talkative student. I'm looking through the private library, trying to find a new story to occupy the empty time.

"So come see it then, next week we're practicing for the game against Hufflepuff. I'll expect you in the stands," He invites me to his practice, smirking.