Kiss it off me

"Could you love me instead of all those boyfriends you kept? Know i'd make make you forget about all those rich fuckboys. Kiss it off me. If you're gonna break my heart, this is a good start."

Content warning. Viewer discretion advised.

"It always works and you know it." Iris lights up a cigarette. "Well, it didn't with Amos but that's different."

I can't help but think about what might've happened in the greenhouse after I left. Why did Sirius look so upset? What did he have to say to Remus? Why didn't I see either at dinner? Is all that plagues my mind right now.

But it halts as Iris snaps her fingers in my face. "Hello! Earth to Delia?" Iris grunts. "I'm creating a master plan for your problem?"

"Yes, Ris, I heard you but I wonder if you can hear yourself," I respond lowly. I'm laying on my stomach in a oversized ravenclaw t-shirt and spandex. "Do you know how bad of an idea that is?"

"Ugh, but it's the best and only one you've got," She mutters, plopping onto her bed and sighing. "Suck a guy off, they'll tell you anything you want to know and be obsessed."

I chuckle as she throws a pillow at me. "It's not the same though, Iris. I can't just put myself out there... I'm not like you." I inform her, throwing the pillow back onto her bed from mine. "I think i'd die if he rejected me while I was on my knees,"

"That would never happen, he said he was going to kiss you. Anyways, I think Black is flirting with me. He hasn't said anything yet but the eye-contact has been strong, I'm tellin ya." Iris says as she gets up and removes her button up shirt.

"Black is an arse. Do you see something there?" I question, grabbing the charms textbook for my bag and flipping through the pages.

"I know he is. And I don't know, I don't think he's capable of anything more than shagging but merlin the way he looks at me is driving me mad!" She answers, removing her stockings and skirt. She opens her dresser and fetches a tank top and shorts for bed. "Never mind all that, when can we go to Hogsmeade?"

"I actually talked to Lily," I chuckle nervously, leaving Iris confused. "We have plans to go to the three broomsticks."

Iris keeps quiet as she lays on her bed, staring at the ceiling. I continue to talk about my brief interaction with Lily this morning to steer the conversation away from what's pestering underneath-Remus.

"We spoke about how we haven't talked in a while. I, um, told her about how my mom always mentions her in letters." I know she's bored, but it feels nice reflecting on the nice moments. Iris hates listening about any Gryffindor girls.

"That's great, Cordelia," Iris responds with feigned enthusiasm. "But now, I have to figure out who's going to come with me to get the firewhiskey I owe Kiano."

"I can pick it up when I go in the morning," I suggest. She sits up and her eyes twinkle.

"You know you're the best?" A smile grows on her face. I nod yes and she squeals as she kicks her legs in the air.

"I can't send you with some other chic. What if she steals my role as bestfriend?" I tell her.

"Impossible. I fucking love you Deals! Could you fetch an extra bottle while you're at it?" Iris preens.

I groan and face plant my book. "Fine." I mumble into the pages.

I hear Iris shuffle around the room and I look up to see her slipping on her slippers. "With that being said, I will see you later," She says with an ecstatic mood.