"Are you crazy? I can't go to Italy" she said

"Why not?" I asked.

"I can never returned back to Italy after what I did Valerio are you not listening to yourselves" she asked

"So you won't get to meet my son and daughter" I asked and she looked at me

"What? You guys have kids" she asked and we nod.

"They're twins" Lydia said

"Shut up" she said

"So you'll come" I asked and she looked away

"No I'm sorry" she said walking away.

"What now?" Lydia asked.

"We drug her" Carter said and we looked at him.

"Tie her up" he said and I raised a brow

"Okay I know. We knock her out?"

"Are you drunk?" Lydia asked.

"No why would you think that" he asked

"I don't know. Your ideas" she said while looking at him like he was crazy.

"I'm a mafia boss what you except" he asked and she looked at me.

"Do you think like that"

"It depends on the situation" I said

"Oh my God" she said before walking away.

"You look at her ass and that's the last thing you'll get see"

"I can live with that" he said I glared at him.

After Lydia talked to Valicia she somehow change her mind into thinking about if she would come or not.

••

L Y D I A

We were now at the air port but Valicia and Carter seems to be running late.

A car soon pulled up next to our car and Carter climbed out.

"Valicia?" I asked

"She's not coming" he said and Valerio shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Okay let's go" he said and I looked at him

"But-"

"She made up her mind angel. If she's not ready to come back we can't force her" he said and I sighed.

I guess I was really hoping she would come

"Let's go" he said and I took his hands.

"Okay" I said and we walked towards the jet.

"Wait for me" Valicia said as she got out of the car that just pulled up.

"She here" I said

"Of course I'm here" she smiled

"Plus Carter would be useless without me" she teased

"Yeah right" Carter smirked

••

Valicia and Carter went to a hotel while Valerio and I went home. We have decided to meet tonight for dinner at a restaurant.

Aria and I wore the same matching dresses and Valerio and Lorenzo wore black dress pants, dark blue silk dress shirt and black jackets. Their shoes matched their shoes and man did they looked good.

"You look like daddy" Aria giggled as she stares at her brother

"I know. Pretty cool right" he smirks and I smiled at them.

"You look beautiful angel" Valerio said before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you handsome" I said and he smiled.

"Let's go guys" Valerio said and Lorenzo and Aria took his hands.

Felisha, Ivy, Valeria, Tyler, Taylor, Damon and Ash met us downstairs and we all went to the restaurant.

After arriving at the restaurant we went to our table. We were the only people other from the staff who was here

"So who are we waiting for again" Damon asked before Valeria got up from her seat.

"Oh hell no" she said while looking at Valicia.

Damon, Taylor, Tyler and Valeria got up from their seats before reaching for their guns.

This is not going to end well