2🔥

L Y D I A

"We're going to have to build you an account like mine," Ivy said as I took a seat beside her on the floor.

Unlocking my phone I gave it to her as I took the bag of weed from my pocket.

"Damn that smells good" Ivy moaned while sniffing the air the weed left in the room.

"Where did you get that?" she asked

"Grayson," I said while using my scissors to cut it into tiny pieces.

"I almost forgot that one of us has a boyfriend," she said and I started biting my lip.

Correction an asshole boyfriend

He haven't even reached out to me in two days and when I get anger but these things I'm left to feel guilty after our conversations.

"I'm I cheating here," I asked

"Does it feels like you are?"

"Yeah" I answered

"Then maybe you are" she smirked

Rolling my eyes I finished building my joint. After she was done building me an account she hand me back my phone.

"Maybe you should tell him, so you don't feel like your cheating,"

"No, I am not telling him that. He already looks down at you for doing it," I said while picking at my nails.

"Then fuck him Lydia and do you. The guy is an asshole and I don't see why you're with him," she said

I didn't respond and she didn't say anything after that. She started typing on her phone and we smoke the joint I made in silence.

After smoking I went and got dressed for tonight.

Placing my pumps on I covered up with a black  coat

"If anything happens call me," she said sternly and I nod

"Love you bye," I said while opening the door.

"Love you more mauh," she said and I closed the door.

••••••

I entered the hotel room but no one was here. Sighing I grabbed my cigarette box from my coat before pulling out a cigarette.