| 02 |

It was a chill day at the office. We currently don't have new clients yet after the last one we had.

I got to do a lot more things now like reading and eating. The others were in their own little world, too, with the free time we have.

We even had a movie marathon in our office and chatted with the other event teams about the clients and events they had. One of our friends from the other team told us about the wedding that happened a few days ago, someone stopped the wedding. It was a man who did it. Everyone thought that he was after the bride, but he was after the groom instead.

They said that it caused some drama in the church that the priest almost called 911. I guess the man must be a Swiftie and had his 'Speak Now' moment.

He probably had said, "I am not the type of girl, who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion."

I wished I was there just to see a glimpse of it.

I went back to my desk and opened my laptop to watch a movie while answering emails. The strong feminine urge to delete all of the emails and pretend they never existed. At least, watching The Proposal was enough for me to keep sane for almost two hours.

With all of the free time that I have right now, I can probably start planning on my retirement. So that's exactly what I did. It's never too early to start one.

I even booked myself a hair appointment tomorrow afternoon.

Plus, I need to take advantage because probably by the day after tomorrow, we'll have new clients. This is just the calm before the storm.

There was a lot of commotion outside when I decided to get out of my little office. The boys were having a dance competition. I laughed my heart out when Clayton accidentally slipped and twisted his ankle slightly. Dalton and Franco immediately stopped dancing and had their hand on their stomachs, laughing obnoxiously.

The two guys eventually helped Clayton sit himself on the couch and asked for a cold beer in the fridge. He needed that for his ankle since it was starting to look swollen and red. After that little incident, we ordered take out for our early dinner before going home.

***

Sadly, I'm no longer a virgin.

At least, my hair is.

"Hey, Tori!" I greeted as I walked into the salon.

I can see that she was finishing up with one of her customer's hair. Victoria is one of the people I know that works here. She's mostly the one who has done my hair all the time the past few years.

"Ree-Ree!" She waved a hand at me that was holding a hair dryer.

I chuckled. Tori is the only person that has ever called me that.

"I see your back for another appointment." She said. "What can I do for you today?"

"I want my highlights redone and I need a little trimming, too." I showed her my hair. "You know, the usual. It's been a while since I have come back here."

Few months right after I got back from college, I had a sudden urge to do something with my hair. I was too much of a chicken to get it colored though, so I settled with having highlights. Since then, my hair has always had caramel highlights.

I did have a phase where I wanted to bleach my hair for some reason, but I fought against that urge.

I settled myself comfortably on the chair when it was my turn and let Tori do her thing. Around this time, I would be making conversations with Tori and the people nearby.