Where is my prince? I took my phone and looked at the time 6:49 AM.

He isn't in here...maybe he went back home? But there's no note, no message, no goodbye left so he must be somewhere in the hospital.

I slowly got up from the bed, maybe he's in the bathroom?

Standing up on my own two feet besides the bed i started getting dizzy and my head started hurting too, i soon realized that it wasn't a good idea to get up.

Tikki looked at me worried, she wanted to help but she couldn't do anything.

Right then and there the door opened to reveal a shocked and worried Adrien.

" What are you doing out of bed m'lady?!" He asked worried running to me when he saw the pain on my face.

" I didn't know where were you and i got a little worried" i explained to him as he helped me get back in bed.

" You look really pale..." He said covering me with the blanket.

I didn't say anything, i feel so sick right now but i don't want to tell him that, he lookers worried enough.

" Are you ok Marinette? Please tell me the truth" he said hugging me then kissed my head.

" I'm fine...just a little tired" i said, it wasn't a complete lie I'm pretty tired too i only got to sleep 5 hours.

" Then get some sleep my love" he said giggling.

" We have so much to talk about and you want me to just go to sleep?" I said smiling at him.

" Well I'm worried about you princess, i want you to sleep then we can talk" he said taking my hand in his.

" I can't sleep without talking with you first" i said giving him puppy eyes, he can't resist those.

" Oh nooo! Not the puppy eyes m'lady!" He said turning his head to the side so he couldn't see me.

" Please Adrien" i said kissing his cheek.

" I'm sorry m'lady but no it's no, i can see that you don't feel good so please get some rest. When i return from school well talk all you want" he said kissing my lips gently.

" I do have one question tho... And i need an answer right now please" i said stoping him from leaving, he must go to school.

" Ok, I'm all ears my beautiful princess" he said smiling at me.

" What are we?" I asked quietly.

" What do you mean" he said confused.

" Well... Ladybug and Chat Noir are together right?" I said blushing.

" Of course we are" he said smiling warmly.

" Then what are Adrien and Marinette? Are they t-together as well..?" I asked my blush getting bigger.

Adrien started laughing, i looked at him confused and worried. I don't think there's something funny about this conversation so why is he laughing?

" I'm sorry Marinette but that a stupidly cute question" he said kissing my head.
I looked at him with tears in my eyes, is he making fun of me?

" Please don't cry" he said petting my head.

" What i mean is that if Ladybug and Chat Noir are together then so are Adrien and Marinette! That is...if Marinette would want to take that idiot as her boyfriend" he said laughing.

" She would to take him" i said, getting closer to each other and just like that we shared a passionate kiss, full of love.

" I need to go now my love, I'll be back" he said kissing me once again.

" I love you Adrien" i said smiling at him.

" I love you too Marinette, can't wait to hug you again after school" he said give me one more kiss and a hug then left.

Adrien went to school soon after, Gorilla came to pick him up, he promised that after school hell come back tho.

As i was staying in bed, trying to get some sleep i realized how hard it got to breathe...

Really really hard to breathe...

I got up from in the bed a little gasping for air but nothing was going in.

I started coughing blood again but this time it's ten times worst, i soon started choking on my blood.

The heart monitor was going crazy i can hear it. I'm scared! What's happening?!!

Soon doctors started coming into my room trying to help me but it didn't work...

I fell back on the bed, the urge to breathe stoped and darkness was the only thing I could see.

Am I dying...?

I can't be...i need to do so many things. I barely got to live my life...I'm not ready to die...I'm scared...and the pain it's horrible...

I'm sorry mom...I'm sorry dad..

I'm sorry Adrien.....

~1402~

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys new chapter!!! I hope you liked it, a few more chapters and the book will end i plan on writing at least 5 more chapters.

Thank you for reading this chapter ❤️.
IM SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!!

Bye ✨✨✨~