Fourth year part two

Zacznij od początku

"Well, I would melt down and break up brownie pieces in the hot chocolate, then have some whipped cream with roasted marshmallows on top with small chunks of brownies."

Remus and Sirius's mouths were a gap while their eyes lit up, nodding their heads yes. Harry laughed and agreed as well. The memory paused.

Remus, James, and Sirius looked at Hermione.

"Please tell me, kitten, you can still make that," he said while licking his lips while the other two men nodded their heads like big kids.

"Ofcourse I can; I might be able to make some tonight if you three are good."

All three men gasped and nodded their heads and played the memory again.
They watched as everyone got settled to watch Home Alone; Hermione's Dad was on his chair next to the fire while the others were cuddled up on the couch; Remus then Hermione, and next to her was Harry and then Sirius. The memory faded as the pair fell asleep.

The next memory played as Hermione woke up, and she jumped out of bed, putting on her bathrobe; she then lightly shook Harry; he jumped up to his hair more of a mess than usual, and he put his glasses on.

"Merry Christmas, Mia"

"Merry Christmas, Harry "

They shared a small kiss before Sirius came through the door. He was screaming that it was Christmas and that Santa had left presents. The pair laughed and followed Sirius downstairs. Harry's eyes widened as he saw a pile of Presents, but the tree looked even better than last night. But what made him smile the most was there waiting with tea and coffee, and full English breakfast on the table was Remus and Hermione's Father with big smiles on their faces. Everyone sat at the table, digging into the food, smiling, and laughing.

Once they finished eating, they all sat by the fire on the floor, handing out gifts; Sirius went; first, he got some new Robes and new clothes from Remus; he got a wand holster from Hermione's Dad, Hermione and Harry both smiled at each other he opened his gift, and it was a photo album, he had tears in his eyes as he looked through the few pages they had filled, there was one or two of James and lily that they magical copied that Harry had, the rest was of Harry and his friends from his first year to now.

"Thank you so much."

Sirius jumped up and hugged the pair with tears in his eyes.
Next went Remus; he got new robes and a few books from Hermione, and Harry Sirius got him his favorite chocolate and some Firewhisky; Hermione's dad handed him some keys, telling him it was his cottage in Scotland; it was in the middle of the woods no one was near the cottage. Remus tried to give it back, but her dad didn't let him.

Hermione's Dad was; next, he got some Firewhisky from Sirius, Remus got the man some books on the wizarding world, Harry and Hermione got him some books, Scottish whisky, and a few chocolates and some aftershave.

Harry was; next, Remus got him again school books on DADA that he thought he would like also got him some butterbeer, and Sirius got him some Quidditch stuff, broom cleaner, and new padding. Hermione got him a mix of muggle and wizarding clothes; she also got him some butterbeer. He unwrapped a Gryffindor quidditch jumper, but it was old and wore out slightly with the number 4 on it and Potter on the back. He looked up to Hermione, who smiled. "I asked Dobby if he could look or ask round the castle if they might know if there was anything of your parents, and this is what was found." He smiled with tears in his eyes, hugging her right; he then thanked everyone else.

Hermione was last; she got Books and robes, and some sweets from Sirius and Remus. Her dad got her some new Robes, a wand holster, got some jewelry. Harry gave over his gifts with a slight blush; he called her favorite book the first edition of The book thief. He got her some of her favorite sweets. He got a new quill and ink. She smiled and hugged Harry thanking him for her gifts.

They watched as the five had a lovely Christmas together up until the kids had to leave for the ball. There were a few laughs as everyone watched people's faces once they saw how beautiful Hermione looked. The memory again faded into the next task; it was Harry by the black lake looking for Hermione. She could see the people watching, frowning, wondering the same as Harry.

They all listened to the rules of the task Hermione saw when it finally clicked.
" Ohhh no, you're in the lake, " the Scottish clip tones of McGonagall were just heard as Hermione nodded her head. They all watched as Harry was pushed into the lake by mad-eye; they all watched as Harry was first there; as he was free Hermione, he saw Luna, and he tried to free her as well. But the merpeople didn't allow him; they watched as Victor and Cedric rescued Luna and Cho, and all that was left was one young girl and Hermione. Harry saw no one else, so he released both girls, pushing them to the surfs as he grab his neck, slowly sinking. Harry managed to hold his wand and get out of the water onto the dock, where Hermione ran over, hugging and kissing his head.

The memory carried into them in classes, how far along they became animagus forms. They watched them smile and laugh with ron by the fire. Then it came to the third task. Harry was standing in front of a maze.

Canons went off, and Harry and Cedric moved toward the maze. They all watched as Harry battled his way throw the amazing having to help Fluer and stopping a curse Victor. They watched as Harry and Cedric grabbed the cup together.

Many of the Order Members have tears as they watch Cedric stand bravely pointing his wand at Wormtail and Voldemort, standing to protect Harry. They all watched as the green light hit him, sending him back, lying on the cold, wet grass of the graveyard.

They all watched in horror as Harry faced up against Voldemort; they saw their wands connect. They all watched Harry take Cedric's body back to the castle. They watched the Horror on everyone's faces; they saw Hermione run down and hold Harry as he cried. The pair have been dragged off my Moody. They all watched as Moody began to question Harry. Suddenly the door was blasted open; the room broke out in arguments as they saw Barty crunch Jnr in the chair with the Dark Mark on his arm. The memory stopped.

The room was filled with shouting and arguing about what was just shown.

"SHUT IT" Hermione shouted with her wand to her throat.

"It is true there are death eaters everywhere. Now that you know you can deal with it. Shall we carry on with talking about his we can stop all things from happening place"

People huffed and took a seat. Moody looked like he was about to say something, but one look from Hermione shut him up.
Then Dumbledore calls for a House elf who returns with the dieadum in hand,  handing it off to Hermione; as she looks at the man's face she could see sorrow and pain in his eyes.

"Am I right in thinking anything in this room is untraceable " Dumbledore nodded. Hermione turned, throwing the diadem onto the floor, making sure it wasn't near anyone. Then without hesitation, she fired the killing curse at it. They watched the black smoke scream out of it.

"Well, that's two down and three to go. Shall we have lunch, then move on"