07: End

Sunghoon sat onto the couch, "Hoon, where did you go today?" His sister asked, "I went to see a friend and

Sunghoon sat onto the couch, "Hoon, where did you go today?" His sister asked, "I went to see a friend and...played around a bit." She frowned, "Why do you keep going out with your friends? Mummy wants us to stay at home!" Sunghoon turned to the side and chuckled. As he removed his coat, he replied, "Why do you keep bringing men home? You should probably get checked for STDs." She gasped, "Oh yeah. When Ard you bringing another man? Friday?" She hesitantly nodded, Sunghoon snickered at her question, "Why?"

"Who'll scream louder?" She clicked her tongue, "You're so vulgar!"

"You work in a strip club, you cheated on your boyfriend who is my friend, aborted a baby twice, isn't a virgin. And me? I'm still a virgin, I didn't skip my classes, and never had a lover." He proudly smiled and ruffled his hair, "Ugh you talk too much, and plus you smoke."

"I don't,"

Sunghoon smiled as he checked the clock before continuing, "Another day, another slay." The grandfather clock chimed, "Stay away from the attic, it's mine."

"Girlie, the attic is connect to my room, it's technically mine." They both glared at each other before shouting in unison, "MOM!"

━━

"Sunghoon's good." Junsoo nodded as he tightened his grip on Sunghoon's hand, under the table. Jungwon glared at Sunghoon, "You didn't flirt too much did you?" Sunghoon sheepishly smiled, "Look at him being so flustered." Jungwon spoke, clicking his tongue after, "If you harm him, Heeseung's going to hunt you." Sunghoon nodded, "I know."

"Speaking of which, it's Friday, Heeseung wants me to bring Junsoo back to the office-"

"No he's staying with me all day." Sunghoon had a smile plastered over his face, heat rose to Junsoo's face, "Fucking hell, you act like you're both newlyweds." Jungwon sighed as he got up from the chair, "I'll head to the office now." Sunghoon nodded, "Bye!" Jungwon rolled his eyes in response.

Sunghoon turned to look at Junsoo, "You look awfully adorable today." He used his other hand and caressed the other's cheek.

Heeseung stared from afar, observing the two. Jungwon quietly sat next to Heeseung, "What do you think of Sunghoon?"

"That's Hannah's brother." Jungwon nodded, "Unfortunately." Heeseung hummed before asking, "Shall we head back to your work place?" Jungwon nodded, "You're helping out, right?" Heeseung hooked his arm around Jungwon's neck before standing up together, "Of course." Heeseung kissed Jungwon on the cheek before leaving the cafe.

━━

"Fuck...I love your smile." Heeseung pinched Jungwon's cheeks, "It hurts." Jungwon placed both his hands on Heeseung's.

Someone then cleared their throat, "Excuse me, do you sell Poppies?" Jungwon awkwardly laughed as he turned to the customer, "Yes we do! It's over there." Jungwon pointed to the direction of the flowers, "Mm, splendid." That person smiled in satisfaction, "I'll have a thousands of those." Heeseung's eye widened, "Riki?" The customer laughed, "Jay said he likes Poppies, and I thought to support your business." Jungwon placed his hand on his chest as he gave a sweet smile, "Aww, that's so nice of you! Thank you!"

Riki glanced over to Heeseung who was glaring at him, "...Alright, when will I receive those?" Jungwon replied, rubbing Heeseung's hand, "Tomorrow morning, 8am."

"That fast?" Jungwon nodded, "We have tons of them, my mother personally likes Poppies too!" Riki gasped in awe, "Really?" Jungwon nodded, "Alright, thank you."

After Riki had paid for the flowers, he exited the shop with a bright smile on his face. Jungwon whined as he felt pinching on his cheeks again, "Stop it!"

"Can you smile at me like how you did to him?" Jungwon exclaimed, "But I do it to you everyday!" Soon he hid in Heeseung's chest, flustered after Heeseung had smooched him on the lips, "You're getting shy now. Smile at me like how you smiled at him!" Jungwon gently punched Heeseung's back.

"You're both being so lovely in broad daylight." Jungwon's mother appeared, "I can't only express my love for him at night." His mother laughed, "You're really in love."

END