04

Jungwon jumped onto the bed, "So comfortable!" He sniffed the sheets

It smells like Heesung.

Heesung stared at the doorframe.

"Chillax, it's only a bed." Jungwon shook his head. "It's your bed." Heesung laid next to him, placing his hand on Jungwon's back.

"Can I bring this home to show my mom?" Jungwon pointed at Heesung, "You're drunk." Heesung laughed, patting Jungwon's back.

Heesung turned to a side and closed his eyes. Wanting to sleep after the shower.

"You didn't scrub my back properly!"

"I did!" Jungwon frowned, "Then you must have did it wrongly." Heesung sighed, "Never satisfied, huh?"

"Go to sleep!" Jungwon smacked Heesung's head with the pillow.

"Don't do that! You're so chaotic."

...

Snoring was heard. Heesung looked to the side and saw Jungwon hugging a pillow.

"Good night." Heesung whispered, getting up from the bed to the desk, completing the work he didn't finish during work.

━━

Jungwon sat up, looking to his right he saw Heesung hugging a bolster. Jungwon caressed Heesung's ear and laid back down, facing the other. "Start your day if you're already awake." Heesung grumbled with his eyes closed, turning to face the other side. Jungwon frowned, "Why are you sleeping more than me?"

There was no response. Jungwon assumed that Heesung fell asleep again and left the room.

Jungwon exited the room to find Jay, "Hi..." Jungwon mumbled, rubbing his eyes, "Good morning." Jay tapped the keyboard of his laptop.

"What are you doing?" Jungwon sat next to him. "Work." Jungwon tilted his head, "Even during weekends?" Jay nodded, "I'm rarely free."

Jungwon smiled, "Let's go get coffee." Jay shook his head, "You're Heesung's."

"I just want coffee...please?" Jay sighed, shifting his attention to the boy. "How can I say no to you?" Jungwon smiled, but it quickly disappeared after Jay continued, "Stay here, I'll go get it. What do you want?" Jungwon rolled his eyes, "Pink latte." Jay nodded, "Don't leave the house."

Jungwon scoffed, "As if I will." Jay rose his eyebrows, "You said you wanted coffee didn't you? Are you telling me that you want to run around without Heesung?" Jungwon shook his head, "Who said I wanted to? I also want Heesung to follow along! I just wanted you to wake him up!"

Jay laughed, "You could've said that earlier. Alright, go get ready." Jungwon cheered.

━━

Heesung crossed his arms, sitting next to Jungwon, "Why are we here again?"