02

━━ 1349, March 27, 2021

The door quietly slid open, Heesung stepped into the guest room, walking towards Jungwon who was still snoring.

"Are you okay? You've slept for a long time." Jungwon opened his eyes and stared at Heesung, trying to process what had happened.

"It's 1.49pm." Jungwon sat up, still confused.

Heesung sat on the bed, holding Jungwon's hand. Heesung laughed, "Are you stoning?" He questioned the boy who was staring off to a distance.

Heesung leaned in to kiss Jungwon, Jungwon whined, frowning. "You didn't like it? I apologize then." Jungwon nodded, Heesung intertwined his hand with Jungwon's and lifted it up, kissing his hand.

"Go back to sleep, I'll not bother you." Jungwon nodded, laying back down onto the bed.

Jungwon felt as if the bed had sunk beside him, he turned to find Heesung, "Don't mind if I do." Jungwon simply hummed.

Jungwon was too tired to respond and move, all he had in mind was to sleep and sink into the comfy bed.

Heesung embraced Jungwon, "I'm glad you stayed." Heesung then quietly sucked on the other's neck.

"Stop it.. " Jungwon drowsily spoke, struggling to muster up his energy to push Heesung away.

━━ 1629, same day

Jungwon woke up to find himself in Heesung's arms. He was lying there in disbelief, knowing that he slept for half the day in a person's house he met not long ago like every one night stand.

Heesung rubbed Jungwon's back, "You're awake, congrats." Heesung yawned, giving Jungwon a kiss.

"Why are you kissing me?"

"Did you complain?" Jungwon shook his head.

"Exactly."

Jungwon got out from the bed and

Heesung stood next to him, pulling Jungwon's waist towards him.

"Ah!" Jungwon moaned as he felt Heesung's touch. "Don't do that, Heesung!" Jungwon blushed at the sound he made, he was deeply embarrassed.

Heesung giggled, "Alright." Heesung's hand trailed off Jungwon's back, "You're giving me goosebumps!" He cringed.

Stepping out of the room, he saw the man from a few days back who followed Heesung, "You must be the one." Jungwon awkwardly laughed, bowing.

"I'll take my leave after taking a shower." Jungwon headed towards the bathroom.

━━

Jungwon rushed out of the bathroom, "My mom's going to hunt after me." Jungwon hurriedly wore his shoes.