06

A few months later ━━

Jungwon rested his head at Heeseung's shoulder, "Are you alright? You're breathing heavily." Heeseung grabbed onto Jungwon's head, placing his forehead on the other's... "I think you might have fever." Jungwon shook his head, "I'm naturally warm, it's alright." Heeseung's eye widened, "You finally admitted it." Jungwon gently pressed onto Heeseung's thigh, "Shut up." Jungwon got flustered and placed his head onto Heeseung's shoulder again.

Heeseung chuckled at the younger's actions, "You're like a primary school kid." Jungwon frowned, "It'll be considered pedophilia." Heeseung scoffed, "Excuse you?"

"Excuse you." Jungwon yawned, "How did you find out that Jeongin was my sibling?" Heeseung shrugged, "I had connections with both mothers. They used to help my granny." Jungwon mouthed an "Oh." Jungwon turned to look at Heeseung, "Do you want to sleep?" Jungwon gave him puppy eyes.

"Alright, I'll leave you alone for now. I still have work to do." Jungwon groaned, "Jay said your schedule was empty!"

"I fixed it." Heeseung sheepishly smiled, rubbing Jungwon's palm. "Alright, I'll be in the living room then. Call me if you need anything." Heeseung smooched Jungwon's forehead before he left.

Jungwon frowned, "He's always busy." He mumbled, fixing his pajamas before lowering himself onto the bed. He hugged a bolster.

Forget about him, he's a busy CEO.

Heeseung walked into the room as he rubbed his eyes, upset about the fact that the person that placed a blanket over him was Jay, and not Jungwon.

Heeseung kneeled in front of Jungwon, admiring his face as he swept a strand of Jungwon's hair behind his ear, he gently smiled.

Contemplating waking Jungwon up with a kiss, he leaned in, only to hesitate and pull him head back in shame. "If you won't do it, I will." Jungwon said with his eyes still closed, making Heeseung gulp, making skin contact with one another.

Heeseung didn't want Jungwon to make the move, he didn't want to trouble the so-called sleeping beauty. Jungwon was a living Goddess to Heeseung, someone that he wants to worship and treasure so much but is afraid about the consequences.

Heeseung pulled back, looking away, "I'm going to go to work now." He softly smiled. Jungwon laid on his stomach, "This early? It's only seven." Jungwon rested his chin on his hand, Heeseung nodded as he wore his coat, "I'm going to he busy nowadays, it's going to be Christmas soon. I'll bring back money for you." Jungwon puffed his cheeks as he frowned, "It's yours, why do you want to bring money for me? I work with my mother and we earn as much as Starbucks." Heeseung nervously laughed, "I apologize, it's my habit."

Jungwon got off from the bed and stood behind Heeseung, giving him a tight backhug. "Can you stay for a while longer?" Heeseung sighed, removing Jungwon's arms and faced him as he spoke, "I can't promise you that. But if I leave early, I'll get home early, is that alright?" Jungwon nodded and coldly spoke, "Then why are you still here? Get out."