01

━━ 2345, March 24, 2021

"The train will stop at the next station, Redhill." The announcement chimed.

Jungwon looked up from his phone, looking around he noticed that the train was completely empty, only containing him and another stranger, just the two of them. What can they expect? It's the last train and coincidentally, they were both heading to the same station.

The man had a palpable and dull aura which surrounded him, to Jungwon's distress, they both made eye contact though his face was not very visible.

Jungwon gulped and awkwardly looked away. Struggling to breathe through the intoxicating silence, Jungwon fixed his cardigan. Thankfully, the announcement chimed, breaking the silence between the both of them.

"The train will stop at this station, Redhill." The man immediately stood up, dropping his camera, he stood before the doors.

The doors opened, Jungwon hurriedly grabbed the camera and stepped onto the platform, hoping that the man would still be there.

"Sir!" He called out, but the man didn't seem to hear him and continued walking, the man sped walked across the platform to the escalator.

"Sir..." Jungwon mumbled, holding the camera, he sighed.

People are rushing nowadays.

━━

Jungwon ruffled his hair with a towel, sitting on the bed. He placed the towel down, hands traveling to the camera.

Holding the camera, he scrutinized it. He muttered, "Its old."

Curiosity kills the cat, but I'm not going to be killed that easily.

He turned the camera on, scrolling through it's gallery. A girl appeared, looking out of the window, "Heights of Utopia?" The background had a skyscraper, time and date stated: 1330, March 19, 2021.

Jungwon nodded, knowing that the picture was taken not long ago, in the building opposite the skyscraper, "Empire States of Republic."

He scrolled more, it was an image of the both the girl and the man from before together, the same date as the image earlier but it was a minute later.

They both seem like a cute couple, holding each other's hands in the next image.

"Jungwon?" The door knock startled him, immediately placing the camera down back onto the desk.

"Y-yes?" He stammered, "Are you busy?" His mother's voice trailed.

"No."

"Come help me out with the dishes."

"I'll be out in a minute." Jungwon hid the camera into his bag, "I'll return it tomorrow." He whispered.