05

Jay snickered, "You messed up big time

Jay snickered, "You messed up big time." Heesung glared, his eyes following Jay. "What?"

"You're never drinking ever again." Jay placed a cup of water in front of Heesung, "I don't need it." He pushed it away. Jay sighed, "You need to go and chase after your man." Heesung gripped onto his hair, "How's my schedule?" Heesung asked, "Oh how should I know? You said to clear everything up, so now everything has been cleared up, your files are waiting."

Heesung whined, "I'm going to see him." Jay turned to look at Heesung, "What?" Heesung nodded, "Yeah I'm going to see him." Heesung picked up his blazer and wore it.

"Be careful! I want you to come back still intact." Jay yelled, flipping through the magazine as he sipped on caffeine.

━━

"Won your boyfriend's here!" His mother called as Heesung stood outside the door, frantically tapping his feet. The door opened ajar, Heesung looked up and smiled, "Hey-" Jungwon pulled Heesung in and slammed the door behind him.

"If you need me I'll be in the workshop." His mother exited.

Jungwon tightly embraced Heesung, roughly placing his lips on the other. Heesung pulled back, grabbing onto Jungwon's waist. "I'm sorry-" Jungwon frowned, making out with him again.

They both settled onto the living room's couch. Heesung hovered above Jungwon and removed his blazer, resting on him later. "I'm tired." Jungwon rubbed Heesung's back.

"You're like a baby." Jungwon warmly smiled, hugging Heesung again. Heesung rested his head on Jungwon's chest. "I miss you..." Heesung whined, "Ah..." Jungwon's voice trailed as he felt Heesung's weight getting off him.

Heesung sat up, "Can we talk?" Jungwon nodded, sitting up.

━━

His mother entered the room, "Are you asleep?" His mother caught a glimpse of the two men embracing each other as one slept and the other watching the television muted.

"Shh." Jungwon placed his finger over his lips as he stared at his mother. His mother nodded, quietly closing the door as she snickered.

Jungwon turned to look at Heesung, "Jungwon, your pants are too short." Heesung mumbled, "Not my fault I don't have any other comfy long pants."

Heesung hummed, sleeping again. Jungwon played with the other's hair as he placed kisses on him.

Heesung sobbed, "Don't cry." Jungwon kissed his tears away as he rubbed his hand on Heesung's back, "You know, I didn't mean what I said yesterday."

"Pardon? I wasn't listening, you were too handsome." Heesung chuckled, "Can you focus?" Jungwon hesitantly nodded.

"Hannah left-"

He's so charming. MAKE ME YOUR WIFE ALREADY OH MY GOD!

"Are you listening?" Jungwon nodded, "Yeah, continue." Jungwon smiled as he rubbed Heesung's tears away with the tips of his fingers.