Jimin asked yoongi while looking deeply in his eyes... yoongi also look at his eyes deeply and answered

yoongi: yes, their is someone

Jimin laugh as he lean back while holding his stomach and he fall on floor unconscious...... yoongi just looked at him as he drink his red wine, unbothered......

*:..。o○ 16 DAYS BEFORE DIVORCE ○o。..:*

▒ next morning ▒

Jimin pov

        I slowly opened my eyes as I hold my head feeling throbbing pain.... I sit on bed. I'm not in my room, it's not my home but I know whom this house and room belongs to.... I slowly stand up and look at the electric clock on night stand.... aish! I slept too much I sigh and went towards bathroom to fresh up......

~ meanwhile ~

Tae pov

       I wake up and see most beautiful view in front of me..

y/n,
In my arms,
Sleeping,

I smile and pull the blanket up covering her as I pull her body on me..... I hug her tight and smell her..... now, she's smells like me not like jimin....

yesterday, when I hug her. I smell jimin Cologne on her. I don't like that. she only and always smells like me and need to..

I release the hug and take my jeans from floor as I wear it. I look at y/n then I took my shirt from bed and remove the blanket from her as I wear my shirt on her.... then I covered her with blanket.

I started taking fresh shower. after taking shower I went inside the walk in closet. taking a white t-shirt and brown pants a few moments later I come outside and I see y/n still sleeping. I smile and kiss her forehead then I went downstairs.....

y/n pov
       I slowly opened my eyes as I sit on bed. I rub my eyes and I look at myself seeing I'm wearing Taehyung shirt. I smell it, I smile remembering last night..... I look around and didn't find Taehyung.

y/n: maybe, he's talking with Sam

saying that to myself I remove the blanket and made my way towards the bathroom. I opened the pipe for bathtub to fill water as I started brushing my teeth.......

𝙄 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝.....

I smile remembering his words. I just sigh and strip his shirt and sit on bathtub my muscle's get relaxed as the hot water made contact with my body.....

~ meanwhile ~

Jimin pov
         after getting ready I come down stairs as guards bowed me. I smell something delicious..... I went inside the kitchen and see yoongi cooking.... I smile and back hugged him......

yoongi: go take a seat. I will serve it

Jimin: hmmm

then I went and sit one of chair. yoongi come and give me some soup. I looked at him confused....

yoongi: drink it, it will helps to get ride of hangover

Jimin: but, you did some delicious food then give me that first...

yoongi: no, first drink it. then I will give you.

I pouted at him but he just roll his eyes and went away from their to cook again....
I sigh as I started drinking......

Stay /taehyung ff/जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें