And snaped a picture of me and Shousuke at a random area.And Shousuke was actually smilling.

Shuuko:Lets go in kids!!

Y/N:Comming Mrs Komi!!Lets go Shou!!

I grabbed his hand and we went to the check in.When we enterd,I quickly spotted the indoor playground.

M/N:Okay,so Shoko,Haru,F/N and Mr Komi will stay together.Me and Shuuko while Shousuke and Y/N stays together.And Shousuke,don't let her go to the indoor playground.Once she's there,she aint leaving.Got it?

Mom gave each group $100 to spend.

Everyone left.I was still starring at the playground.Shousuke just looked at me thinking on what to do next.

Shou:You can go.

By that I was caught off guard.

You:Really??🤩

Shou:10 minutes

You:Deal!!

I then ran towards the playground while Shou just walked behind me.

I climbed those like platforms to the top amd slide down from the slides.

After what felt like seconds...

Shou:Times up.

You:Aww man....

You:A little longer please?

Shou:No.

You:Please?

Shou:No.

You:Please??????????

•Shousuke's PoV•

She kept asking me please and I really want to let her but her mother told me not to.But them she gave the cutest puppy eyes and I just lost it

Shou:Fine.

You:Yes!!!!Thank you!!!

She hugged me and ran off.She looked like a child in a teen body.It just makes me happy.

You:Shou look!!

I look up to see her waving at me.I took the poloroid camera and snapped some photos of her.

'Cute...'I smiled to myself.

After awhile,she came finally came back down.

You:I'm starving,I heard there is a candy shop nearby.Letz go!!😄

Y/N then dragged me towards a small candy shop that was near the playground.We walked in and her eyes glistened at the sight of the various candies.

We walked in and her eyes glistened at the sight of the various candies

You:Can we get [Favourite candy]?

Shou:Sure.

Y/N walked towards a counter while I followed behind.I could hear many people whispering about us.

Girl1:Woah....that dude is so hot..

Girl2:Are they dating?Cause if they arent,I wanna date that hot guy...

Guy1:That girl looks cute...wonder is she's taken..

Guy2:Maybe they're a couple...

There were other comments but I choose to ignore them.

You:I got the candies!!!Lets find mom and dad!!

We walked for awhile before stopping at a resting area where Y/N's Mom and dad,my sister and her brother were.

Shuuko:Ahhh you two are back!

M/N:What do I see in your hands there Y/N?

You:Oh!I bought candies from the small candy shop!!I got [Favourite candy] and [Other types of candy]!!

M/N:Are you sure you won't get a sugar rush?

You:Pshhhhhh!I won't!

-10 minutes later-

(A/N:Say your lines as fast as you can)

You:and then Harry shoved hus wand up the trolls nose like who does that?But atleast Hermoine didn't die!But Hermoine is such a good friend taking the blame for Harry and Ron,no wonder Hermoine married Ron!But so sad Cedric had to die but atleast he is in twilight and as a vampire.Doing think they would have a crossover??OMg i forgot that like The Harry x Draco ships!!Do you agree on that??!

Y/N ate too much candy and caught a sugar rush.But you slowly got tired and fell asleep.Your head was on my lap while hugging me.

Shuuko:Awwwwwww.....M/N look!!

M/N turned around and saw the scene,she gave me a warm smile and asked if I could carry you up the plane.And ofcourse I agreed.My sister tho was taking pictures.I ignored everyone as I stroked your hair.

Our fathers came back from buying something I guess.

Speaker:Flight to China,Shanghai,Please board the plane now.Please board the plane now.

I slowly carried you bridel style up the plane and rested you in your seat.The plane begin to take off.Maybe I should confess when we arrive....

--------------------------------------
AND HERE IS THE THIRD LAST CHAPTER!!
The story will end in 2 more chapters so be ready to find another book to read!!Thank yall for 20K+ reads!!Like oMG THANK YOU

As for now,stay safe and keep those minds CLEAN😗

-Author♡