"And you're ok with that. Your husband tells you everything and vise versa, then he abruptly goes to Florida and he keeps it to himself and you're ok"I looked at Marc with confusion.

"What're you trying to insinuate," I ask

"I'm not trying to insinuate anything Jared, you just have to be careful what if he...."

"What if what Marc" I hiss at him.

"What if he gets someone else. This is how it starts, going on mysterious trips, first for a few days then a week then a month and before you know it it will be months" he looked at me in the eyes "the day you open your eyes he would be gone forever" his eyes held pain as if something like this happened.

"I trust Everett,he can't do that to me" I say my heart racing.

"I trusted Mercy too" my eyes widened,

"What, what about her" I ask, Mercy his wife.

"I found out two months ago that she had been cheating on me" he says lowly

"What? Mercy. The woman I had known for more than a decade" I asked in disbelief

"Yeah that one and it started with her going to Hampton, spending a few days, then weeks, months" he sighed putting his hand on his mouth. The pain was visible in his eyes "because I trusted her I didn't give it much thought but then she...." He took a deep breath.

"Why didn't you tell me"

"You have your own shit to deal with Jared"

"You're my best friend you would have told me" I insisted, we have known each other since high school "did you confront her"

"Yeah and instead of asking for forgiveness she just asked for divorce"

"Oh shit man I'm so sorry" i say "what about the kids"

"I really don't know man, I think we will share custody or something" he replies stressed "so Jared I have experienced the same thing. It's time to get your head out of your ass and do the right thing. Everett will never be around forever to deal with your shit. He might understand now but not forever" Marc says standing up as he bid me good bye getting out of my office. I can't believe what had happened.

Why did Mercy do that to Marc? I don't understand. They seemed to be so in love.

But will Everett do that to me,I trust him and he says he loves me?

Yet he didn't reply your I love you earlier

My consciousness said, I started to freak out. He can't cheat on my right. I pulled on my fingers feeling really nervous asking myself would he....

The day went by in a blur and now I was seated in my parent's house taking liquor per liquor, what Marc said ringing in my ears. I don't want to lose Everett, if that happens I would die. He is the love of my life. I looked at my parents who were discussing with there friends. If they love me, they have to accept the way I am, right? If they don't, then I know they don't love me enough.

Yet Everetts parents left him.

If someone loves you, they have to love you with all your flaws like Everett, he loves me unconditionally but what if he gets tired of it, what if he can't take it anymore. I stand up on my shaky legs leaving Lydia who was telling me something which I didn't give a fuck. She was a nice lady and if I was not gay, she would be the woman I would marry but sadly...I walked toward my parents with determination in my eyes and steps.

"I can't believe she would laugh like that when her son is a fag" I heard a woman I don't know say as they all looked at Mrs Smith with disgust. I waited to hear what my mother's reply would be and her reply made me weak in the legs.

"If it was mine, I would never leave the house again. It's so humiliating and shameful" my mom said with a shake of her head

"You shouldn't have invited her here," Erica one of my mother's friends said. I hate her.

"Remember she is a member I didn't have a choice but the first meeting we make we're kicking her out of the club. She doesn't deserve to be in it when her son is spreading the disease" she hissed and I felt my eyes wail in tears, they would probably hate me. I can't tell them. I was about to turn around when Erica spotted me.

The bitch.

"Oh hi Jared, how are you son" she asked with a fake smile, I know she doesn't like me because she hit on me and I refused. I waved at them awkwardly faking a smile too. "Your son gets more handsome each passing day Norah," she said eyeing my body. "He will give you beautiful grandchildren, though time is running out" she added clicking her tongue and looking at my mother who laughed nervously.

"Yeah, he should be married by now with kids running around but thinking about it, I have never seen him with any girl before" a woman I don't know said.

"Janice, look at my son. I don't even remember how many girls he broke hearts with" mum laughed nervously looking at this Janice woman.

"I'm sure he did and we're all waiting to see the lucky lady who will break him and put a ring on that finger" Janice laughed too and all I did was gaze at them, what I heard earlier ambling through my head. Now I know they will never love me if I come out to them.

"Soon, you will all be invited" Mum responded in an irritated voice making me shiver. She faced me and was about to add something when a call of my name caught my attention.

I swing around quickly when I heard a soft voice call out at me. I looked at a lady coming towards me with a smile on her lips, the first thing I saw was the smile. I know the smile but......, she was gorgeous. I'm a gay man but I can appreciate beauty when I see one. All the people in the room stopped what they were doing gazing at the lady who was walking toward me.

She wore a long purple free dress, long sleeved her brownish hair bouncing on her head. She reached in front of me looking at me making me nervous "um y..." She cut me off by her lips being pressed on mine. I was in shock not knowing what to do as I put my hands on her shoulder to push her away but her hold on my head tightened and the more I fight the more she pushed her tongue inside my mouth.

For a lady she has a strong grip.

I fought her but she didn't let go at all until I relaxed in the kiss kissing her back with the same intensity. I couldn't help but moan, for some reason the kiss feels so familiar. It's like I have kissed these lips before,the butterflies in my stomach were swimming like insects. My heart racing fervently in my chest. Her mouth was soft and smooth yet rough just like Everett's.....oh god Everett I'm cheating on Everett with this woman. I snapped my eyes open pushing the lady away from me both of us breathing so hard as I looked at her with wide eyes.

"W...." I swallowed not having words to say to her.

"That was hot" a woman squealed behind us and I didn't have to turn around to see who it was coz I already know, it's Erica and right now I didn't care about her the only care was the woman who had just kissed me out of nowhere.

"Jared who is this woman" mum asked standing next to me, dad on her side too with smiles lingering on their lips. That's how I noticed that all the people were looking at us with smiles. I looked at them and then to the woman I just made out with not knowing what to say.

I don't know her.

"I- um" I stuttered out not knowing what to say. The woman laughed throwing her head back and putting her hand on my shoulder. For some reason, I know that laugh, it was deep and masculine, and it sent tumors over my body.

"Oh my baby is shy" the woman said confidently. The voice was smooth, rich yet elegant "you might be Norah and Martin....nice to meet you. I have heard so much about you two. No wonder Jared looks like this, now I know were he got the looks" the woman said smiling. Her voice going a little bit deeper, it made me shiver. What the hell was happening to me. Am I now attracted to the women "oh silly me......

my name is Eva, Eva McCoy, Jared's girlfriend"

****

Hope you all enjoyed this update.

Who do you think is this Eva?

Comment and vote until next time.