Taani suddenly looked down, aware of the weigtage of his gaze on her. He slightly moved towards her. His hands rose and Taani's breathe hitched. It happened all the time he came closer to her. The change in her body reaction was instant. She had missed him all these week n half. Even though she got glimpses of him at the college, it was never enough.

Rey simpered at her crimson cheeks. Instead of doing anything, he just removed the band on her ponytail, spilling her hair down her shoulders. Taani looked up in amazement. "Tum khule balon mein mujhe bahut ache lagte ho,…" he spoke as he wound a lock of her hairs around his finger. He twisted it spirally enjoying the silky smoothness of her hair. Everything about her was fascinating. For starters, her hair.

"Acha ji…" she smiled.

Loud noises erupted breaking their moment. Boys and girls along with Karan, Surbhi, Rithwik, Kriya and Wahi spilled in. Rey cursed at their timing. Someone or the other always were there to disturb his time with Taani. And, boys didn't leave a chance to humiliate him as they saw both alone in the absence of Swayam. Not just boys. Even girls and Surbhi, Wahi, Rithwik had joined them. He was thankful atleast Karan and Kriya had the decency to not fall in their trap. They started singing only to be shut up by the entrance of Swayam and Sharon.

******

They had chosen two cars for the trip. All wanted a road trip to enjoy the vacation better as flight or train or bus wouldn't give the same liabilities during travel. Boys stocked up the luggage of everyone onto the dickey, still there was a lack of space. Girls were giving them unwanted suggestions of being careful with their suitcases. Nil and Vicky were bickering to throw the luggage back, as it wasn't fitting on the roof of the car. Karan came into rescue with his well muscular body, lifting the luggage bags as they weighted like a paper bag. While girls went 'awe', other boys frowned.

"Kya?" Taani's scream interested Rey and Swayam. "Kya hua?" Wahi poked her as he was just beside her listening to her conversation with Hina.

"Ane ko nahi hoga Matlab Kya hai?" Taani shouted, pissed off at the sudden change of Hina's plans. Then after a while, she calmed down listening the whole discussion. "Okay…" was all Taani said. She was angry. And was in no mood to listen to the excuses even when she knew that Hina had no fault in it.

"Kya hua, Taani?" Swayam asked her as both Rey and he walked towards her. She looked at Wahi, instead. She felt dejected for him. He was so excited to have Hina on board just as her. And now, Hina wouldn't be coming with them. "Hina ko leave ka permission nahi Mila… she's not coming…" she said the truth to Wahi. His smiley face just faded. His face turned crestfallen.

Rey and Swayam glanced at each other as that sunk in. Everyone among the gang had observed Wahi's interest towards Hina. And they would be lying if they said otherwise. Everyone precisely had their girls to accompany them. And somewhere they felt bad for him.

"I'm sorry, Wahi" Taani touched his shoulder. "Tum Pagal hai, Kya" he waved her off. "Usko permission nahi Mila toh tum Kya Kar sakte ho…" he chuckled withholding the sadness suddenly which had filled around him. But he was okay. He had his friends and he wouldn't let his peace differ just because Hina couldn't make it.

"Chill dude… hum sab hai… bahut maze karenge…" Swayam patted on his shoulder. "Yes..." Wahi nodded. And both of them walked away.

Taani watched their back as they trotted away from them. "Hey… Kya soch rahe ho abi bi?" Rey got her attention. "Hina aana chahti ti, Rey… usne kabhi aise kisi ke saath nahi gayi hai… aur wo ek month se mujhe bol rahi ti ki… she's so excited… ab ye sab…" she grimaced. He locked a hand around her shoulder. "Ab tum apna mood Karab mat Karo, please… hum na… kuch plan karenge… usko office se seeda humare pass bulwane ka… Kya bologi?" He raised an eyebrow at her. "Sachmien?" Her eyes brightened. "Sachmuch mein…" he twisted his lips to match her excitement. She beamed at the happiness. She and Rey would definitely find a way to bring Hina in embark.