"Yeah…" She mumbled. "Look Hina… I really understand… and I'm just impressed to see that finally you made someone a friend… Especially someone like Taani… who's just too good to believe… but as much as I want to grant you a leave… I'm sorry… I can't..." Harshad concluded.

"Per abi toh apne okay bola…" Hina argued. Her hopes of joining Taani and others for Jodhpur trip was crushed. She had been thinking of asking Harshad the same from past 1 month, nearly. But he was busy and she didn't get any alone time to appeal for her leave. And now, when she had limited time to ask him, he rejected without even counting her zeal. Her face had sulked big time.

"Hey…" Harshad was quick to read her dullness. "I'm sorry... Hope you understand… company ko tumhara zarurat hai, Hina. If it's a day or week I can manage… but one month is too long…"

"I understand, sir…" she smiled at him. But he noticed that her smile didn't lit up her eyes as it always did. He didn't like to make her sad even though he didn't know why.

******

"What the…." Rithwik, Karan and Wahi cooed simultaneously as Surbhi and Kriya trotted down with their luggage.

"Kya hogaya?" Surbhi waved a hand in front of them trying to grasp their attention on them. But their eyes were straight on the luggage bags of girls.

"Hum teenon ka milke shayad do bag bi nahi hai… lekin tum dono toh…" Karan looked at Surbhi.

"Freaking 6 suitcases, 2 luggage bags and" Rithwik had hard time to digest it. "two handbags…"

"Pata nahi itna Kya laa rahe ho tum log…" Wahi scrunched his nose.

"Tum log na… tum logon ko Kya pata hum ladkiyon ka problem… Hume day mein pehane ke liye ek kapde, uska matching jewellery, sandals; phir  raat mein night dress… agar kuch Ghar ka function hai toh traditional, warna party dresses…" kriya kept on explaining.

"Meri maa… okay okay… hum samaj Gaye..." Rithwik prayed her to stop with the in details. "Girls…" Wahi, Rithwik, Karan mumbled.

******

"Swayam…" Rey whistled as he came into Swayam's  house.  Everyone had planned to meet at Swayam's place before leaving to Jodhpur. But none had still arrived. Probably he was early. Even Swayam was nowhere to find. He caught Taani's room was open and a smirk tipped on his lips. He slid his back on the door frame of her room and watched her.

Taani stood in front of mirror accessorizing herself with ear studs. She had chosen a simple sweetheart neck camisole and boyfriend jeans. Surprisingly, she had pulled her hair into a pony tail. She picked up a lip care rubbing it on her lips and pouting to check whether she looked good in it.

Rey smiled at her weird antics. "Achi lag rahe ho…" his voice made her slip a beat. She turned with an astonished gaze to find him near her door. "Rey…" her lips curled wider. "Aap aa Gaye..." She moved, settling in front of him. "Lagta hai… Mein hi pehle aaya hun…" he said. "Haa… Bhai Sharon ko lekar aane ke liye Gaye hai… aur abi Tak nahi Aya hai…" she laughed remembering his flushed face when she asked him to come fast. Rey giggled as well remembering they got alone time after many days and probably it would take time for them to come. "Aur baaki koi.. abi Tak nahi aye hai…" she pressed her lips.

"Iska Matlab pura ghar mein hum akele hai…" his smirk came back. It had been nearly 10 days the last time they were together for few moments. They have not even got time to call each other as they promised each other to be not distracted since the exams were going on. Rey respected her privacy during these days as he was going through the same . But still he reminscinced her at several moments when boys started singing her name in front of him just to gain a reaction while everyone studied. They wanted to have fun in the middle and he was a scapegoat. He had been perfect victim to their jokes. He use to just blush all over when they teased him by her name. His obsession towards Taani was reaching zenith each passing day.