Right now, Yan Hui cared about her abdomen. Could her stomach and intestines be severely injured by that hit from Feng Ming? Why did it hurt so much.......

Tian Yao saw her forehead was covered in sweat. He clenched his fist: "Is it bad?"

"So you did know that I was hurt?" When Yan Hui brought up the topic, her temper flared. "What were you waiting for?"

Su Ying's words about the heart protection scale flitted through Tian Yao's head. His eyes slightly dropped, but when he opened his mouth he said: "Dragon horns and spiritual items, dragon bones too, need time to be absorbed."

True, when Tian Yao fell into that icy lake, a long time had passed before he got out. Yan Hui almost thought he died.

"My body was only temporarily frozen, but my consciousness was already aware."

It was like when Yan Hui felt the warmth back then, but she was also unable to take a single step.

Yan Hui thought a bit. There was nothing to blame Tian Yao with. She was probably just irritable from the pain: "Let's not leave yet. I still need to find something."

Tian Yao seemed dissatisfied with Yan Hui's words: "You're heavily injured. Look after yourself. If you really need to search, then we can come back later to search."

"No, no. While it's still light, we need to find Bai Xiao Lu's mother and release her. Later on, we might conclude this matter, and her mother will have turned into an evil spirit. That would be injustice."

Yan Hui's hands grasped the air. Tian Yao automatically grabbed her waving hands and helped her up. Yan Hui staggered a little and stumbled into his arms.

It seemed like the extreme pain had numbed Yan Hui's body. She didn't make a single cry or whimper. It also seemed like the pain had driven her into silence since she didn't immediately tell Tian Yao to let go of her. Yan Hui's unusual lack of response discomfited him.

Tian Yao was stunned. He sensed Yan Hui start to move forwards, and he blindly followed after her. He feared if Yan Hui wasn't supported, she would fall.

"When Su Ying left in a rush, she left the Blue Luan Bird. To her, a three-tailed fox demon's soul is insignificant. She wouldn't remember to take the soul away with her. Therefore, the fox demon's soul is definitely still sealed here in some corner." Yan Hui pondered out to herself. She hissed several times in pain. "But Heavenly Fragrance is so big, and we don't know how Su Ying sealed the demon.  Where to start looking......"

Tian Yao was silent for a moment. Then he asked: "Are ghost auras like the three-tailed fox demon's aura in the willow grove? All foul and black?"

Yan Hui was looking all around and she absent-mindedly replied: "Ya."

Tian Yao was silent again. When he spoke again, Yan Hui heard: "It's over there. Follow me."

Yan Hui was shocked. She followed after Tian Yao's direction: "How do you know?"

"My dragon horns are the ultimate treasure that can absorb spirituality. They're extremely sensitive to auras. Since they have returned to me, I'm still a bit sluggish. However, sensing otherworldly auras is still simple enough."

Yan Hui listened to Tian Yao's matter-of-fact words. Her eyes lit up: "If we use your horns to poke about tombs, assuming your horns are accurate, then the objects we find buried there are ours?"

"......" No matter what happens, there was no changing her from uttering shocking words......Tian Yao shot her a look out of narrowed eyes. "Go focus finding the ghost."

Yan Hui followed Tian Yao around. When they passed under a bell outside of a room, Yan Hui felt a spell of extremely strong and chill wind.

The bell swayed with no wind stirring it. It rang out. Its movement in an otherwise empty and still room felt especially ominous.