Tian Yao didn't say anything and immediately nimbly got off the bed. It was like a blade had aimed at his butt.

Yan Hui also paid no courtesy. She didn't wait for Tian Yao to completely stand up before climbing onto the bed. She covered herself with the blanket and rolled around twice before finding a comfortable position. She fell asleep under Tian Yao's watchful gaze.

Tian Yao silently looked at Yan Hui for a long time. For a moment, he couldn't believe he had been shoved aside to the point he couldn't get a single word out........

So thoroughly disregarded.......

Tian Yao shook his head and smiled. He turned to return to his own room and get ready for the day. However before he could take a step, a pair of warm hands suddenly clutched his fingers.

Tian Yao was stunned. He didn't know when he became accustomed to this warmth. That's why he didn't fling her hand off.

Yan Hui's hand followed his finger up to the heart of his palm. She held on and explored the area before immediately taking her hand back: "It's normal now." Yan Hui's hoarse voice lazily emerged from the blanket cocoon. "Go leave."

Tian Yao felt like a spark had been left in his palm. It continuously burned. Even after he did the morning ablutions and cultivated for a while, that scorching heat still didn't fade away.

This was probably one of few moments of Yan Hui's gentleness.

And it was precisely because Yan Hui wasn't gentle that when the day came where she became considerate, it made people........hard to resist it.

Tian Yao grasped his palm. His dark eyes slightly drooped down.

By the time Yan Hui woke up, it was already afternoon. She tidied up the room and then went to Xian Ge and Feng Qian Shuo to confirm the plan. After that, she called Tian Yao and both set out to Heavenly Fragrance.

Yan Hui calculated the timing well. Right when Feng Qian Shuo started the wine banquet, Tian Yao and her charged through the back entrance of Heavenly Fragrance.

Since Feng Ming wasn't present, there were only a few disciples left at Heavenly Fragrance. They were no match to Yan Hui, who found it very easy.

It indeed turned out how Tian Yao and Yan Hui expected. When they broke in, all the disciples rushed to block them. However, there was no way they could block Yan Hui. The people who could truly cultivate the xian pathway were few and far between. To have those few rare talents guard the doors wasn't easy.

The xian disciples were repelled by Yan Hui's Qing Qiu magic.

In the beginning, Yan Hui wan't confident that people wouldn't be able to see her limits. However, a xian disciple quickly started to cry out.

"She's using fox demon magic!"

"Not only fox demon magic......it's.......the nine-tailed fox demon magic! It's Qing Qui's nine-tailed fox!"

With that shout, everyone became terrified. All knew of the nine-tailed fox demons' might. In legends, that demon could swallow people whole. Not a moment later, those so-called xian disciples fled. None dared to directly fight with Yan Hui.

Yan Hui watched them throw down their armor and flee. As someone from the same discipline, she grew so angry from their actions that she could barely breathe: "What a bunch of cowardly xian cultivators! If I were their shifu, I would discard that group of worthless trash. Otherwise they would be a disgrace!"

Tian Yao only blandly looked at Yan Hui: "Who is not a secular person? Do you think everyone is like you, unafraid of injury and death?"

"I have what's called responsibility in my heart and integrity in my bones," returned Yan Hui. She paused. "Later if there's a change, you should meet my senior disciple. Only then will you know the meaning of hard-headedness and unafraid of dying."