"Eggs, bacon, cooked tomato and zucchini slices, a salad, some cooked sausages and of course some fresh bread. And for drinks we have some tea, coffee and juice." Horror said and turned around handing Killer the plate that was now full.

Killer took it happily and then looked at him again a bit confused." What about them? Don't they get a plate as well?" He asked motioning at his two new friends.

Horror only shook his head.

"Wha-! why!?" Reaper asked a bit offended.

"You can't eat anything before getting tested. You know, since it can mess up the results and all?" He said before noticing the confusion on all of their faces. He sighed before explaining." Sci, the med of our ship, came and said to not give them food before they get tested. He said that they should go to him first. My guess is that he'll check if they have a disease that they don't know about or any allergies."

"Ohh!" Killer said and turned to look at the two merfolk. " Do you two know the way to the ships infirmary or as some call it sickbay?"

Reaper and Ink shook their heads.

"Of course they don't know Killer! They where cleaning the upper and lower decks all day!" Horror growled slightly.

Killer only shrugged and gave him back his plate. "Ok! Then I guess I'll have to lead them! But until we're back, could you keep my and their plates warm?  No one likes a cold breakfast! Ok thanks bye!" He said and didn't wait for his bestie to answer before grabbing both of their sleeves again and dragging them out to the infirmary where Sci was waiting.

The trip to the sickbay was pretty quick with Killer starting small talk on the way there. When they finally reached their destination, they opened the door.

Inside the room there was a few large tables, chairs, some beds for patients with curtain deviders, a some medical machinery, most likely built by hand, and a lot of shelves with cabinets that were filled with books, files, medicine, medical equipment and all that stuff. The walls of this room where painted white with some pictures of the entire crew and slightly disturbing paintings of skeletons, body parts, organs and mussels that you'd see in a doctors office.

On one of those chairs was a short skeleton with glasses looking over what looked to be notes. He wore a light greenish blue dress shirt, a dark blue vest with a white lab coat on top that looked like it's been sown together at some places, it also having a pocket that had some pens in it. He also wore black pants and dark blue shoes that had white parts showing.

"Sup Sci!" Killer loudly greeted, startling the doctor of the ship.

Sci quickly regained his composure and looked at newcomers." Killer, what have I told you about barging in like that!"

Killer looked to be at thought for a bit before he answered." Not to?" He smirked when Sci stared at him like a mother would at her child when he did something bad for the up tenth  time." Ok ok, but that's not why I'm here. I brought these two to get checked." He pointed at the two merfolk.

Sci looked at them and nodded. He walked towards his desk and pulled out two pieces of paper, each having  some writing in it." Who'll go first?." He asked not looking at them.

Reaper and Ink looked at each other and Ink stepped up. " Uhh, I guess I will.."

Sci hummed in acknowledgement." and your name?"

"U-uh... Ink? Ink Comyet" Ink said slightly unsure of himself.

Sci wrote something down presumably his name on a piece of paper. When he was done he walked towards a wall where there was a hight measuring ruler attached on the wall." Please stand here, back straight and facing the wall." He ordered and took a picture frame that was nearest and held it.