Vacation (Zoro x reader)

Start from the beginning

"Fuck...(y/n), this is the best head...I've ever gotten." Zoro said bringing his hands up to my head. He intertwined my hair with his fingers and guided my head.

He quickly used more force against my head as he quietly groaned.

Suddenly he pushed my head down all the way and forced it to stay there. Soon after he came into my mouth. I stood up after swallowing everything he left in my mouth, and he smirked.

"Time for me to return the favor (y/n)." He said right before sitting down facing me. Zoro grabbed my thighs and brought me to him, my vagina right above his face.

Zoro stuck out his tongue and licked me, from my hole to my clit. He then focused on my clit, flicking it with his tongue.

We made eye contact as he had his tongue sticking out on my clit, and he shook his head to side to side. Zoro then sucked on it before circling around it.

It felt so good, I could feel my knees getting weak already. I grabbed his head for stability and pulled his hair. His hands reached up and started kneading my breasts.

I could feel something inside of me getting tense. Zoro started to suck on my clit while flicking it with his tongue and I could feel my orgasm coming on. I started letting out quiet moans between deep breaths.

Then suddenly the tense thing inside of me came undone. My grip on Zoros green hair tightened and I was breathing very heavy. My knees were about to give out and I fell forward into Zoros hands.

His tongue kept going allowing me to ride out my orgasm, making me feel so good. He stopped stimulating my clit and licked all over my vagina, licking up my juices.

"Mm. You taste good."

Bringing his face out from between my legs, Zoro grabbed ahold of my wrists and pulled me to him. I sat on his lap, with my knees placed on either side of him.

"Are you having fun (y/n)?" He asked.

"Yea. We should go on vacation more often." I said making him smile. I sat up and grabbed ahold of his dick.

I positioned him outside of my hole and slowly sat back down on him as he laid on his back. Zoros hands reached around and grabbed my ass, and I placed my hands on his chest.

I started bouncing my hips up and down on Zoros cock. He grinded up into me, getting more of his length inside of me.

I leaned down as Zoro tightly squeezed my ass. His head went down, and he started sucking on my breasts. He groaned into them giving me shivers and making me blush.

Zoros bucked his hips with more force making me feel so good. I could tell I was about to cum.

His movements got sloppy, and he forced my ass down. Soon after so felt a warm liquid inside of me.

He took his mouth off of my breasts and removed his dick from me, causing his hot cum to drip out of me.

"(y/n), I want to go doggy style." He said looking deep into my eyes.

I smiled and moved off of him. Zoro got up and I saw him disappear behind me.

As I put my weight on my hands and knees, I felt him gently placed his hands on my ass and bring it back to him.

I felt his dick dancing around my entrance before he inserted himself into me. Zoro slowly removed himself, then slammed into me. It hurt a little, but it felt so good at the same time.

He continued to harshly slam himself into me, hitting me in all the right spots, making me feel so good.

Zoros hands made their way to my breasts, and he started to grope them as he pounded into me, making me moan.

He was groaning between thrusts. Hearing the noises turned me on even more, and I didn't think that was possible. I could feel myself starting to cum again.

Zoro picked up speed, pounding into me even faster. I raised one of my hands and brought it up to my boyfriend's hand that was on my boob and intertwined my fingers with his.

Soon after I came, and Zoro slammed into me one last time. He quickly removed himself and I flopped onto the blanket.

When I turned to be on my back, I saw Zoro standing over me, jerking himself off over me. The sight was really something to see.

A tall, tan, muscular man standing tall above you, with his big dick in his hand as he jerked himself off over you.

It didn't take long for him to cum and it went all over me, and I decided to put on a little show for him.

Teasingly, I wiped up his cum with my fingers, and put them in my mouth, while staring at him in his eyes, causing him to smirk.

——————————————————————————

I shouldn't be surprised. We may be on vacation, but of course it's gonna be like home a little bit.

I laid on my back on the blanket as Zoro was laying on top of me with his head between my breasts. I ran my fingers through his hair, and soon I fell asleep to.