Chapter 21. Questioning

-5 days past by-
Wynter's POV
"heyyyy bestieeee" I walked over to A-Spen. "Someone's in a good mood, I see?" A-Spen laughed. "Oh, please, what do you mean? I'm always in a good mood." "I know, I know. But today you're so happy" A-Spen smiled. "Yeah, I know" I said to her. "Yesterday, you were crying and now today you're happy, which is good but anywaysssss, how are you been?" A-Spen asked. "I'm good, thanks! How about you?" I asked her. "I'm good, thanks" she said back. "That's good, I'm glad" I said. "Well I'm going to fix the spaceship, I'll be back" A-Spen hugged me and left. I've always wondered "Why are aliens here? Where do aliens come from?" There's just so much I've always questioned. I got a weather alert saying bad weather was coming. "I better get home soon" I said and went home. I texted A-Spen saying "Sorry, I left, I had to get home". I felt bad but I'm sure she'll get over it. I go to my room and the lock my door. I text Willa to make sure she was ok, she hasn't been responding to my texts in like 4 days. I started to get worried a little. I put my phone on my desk and I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes and than seconds later, I fell asleep. I wake up and it's still storming, I get a text from A-Spen saying "heyyyy, don't worry, It's ok, don't worry about it!" Than I texted Wyatt to make sure Willa was ok and why she wasn't responding. I sighed and started to think. I get a replied from Wyatt saying "Yeah, she's fine. She lost her phone the other day, I guess she didn't tell you, also when you come to school tomorrow, I have to ask you something.". I replied with "Okay? I'll see you than" I put my phone down. I went downstairs and sat down on the couch and started to think.