Chapter 17. Sleepover, Forgiveness and Football Pratice

- A Few Months Pass-
Wynter's POV
It's been 6 months since me and Wyatt started dating. It still feels like a dream. I grab my stuff and get ready for my next class. I walk to Willa's locker to talk to her. "Hey Willa!" I said to her. "Hi Wynter, what are you doing at my locker? I never see you come here." Willa questioned me. "Well I was bored so I kinda wanted to talk to you while I waited for my next class. "Oh okay! I got cheer today, I'm gonna try to talk to Addison again." Willa said. "I thought she hates you for some reason?" I asked her. "Yeah she still does, I don't know why, I didn't do anything to her I think" Willa stated. "Well I hope it goes well!" I said to her. "Thanks." Willa said. 5 minutes later the bell rings. "Well got to go!" Willa said and went to Science class. "Alright bye..." I said to her and went to football practice. I still felt a little nervous cause I was the first girl there and I had nobody to talk to other then Zed. "Hey Wynter! You ready for football practice?" Zed walked up to me. "Yeah....I'm ready." I said to him. "What's wrong? You don't look to happy today and you always look happy at football practice?" Zed asked me. "Well, I'm just nervous cause I'm the only girl here and I have nobody to talk other then you. You have many friends." I said to him. "Well I'm your friend! You can always talk to me!" Zed said in a happy voice. "Thanks....Zed" I said and walked into the football field.
~At Cheer~
Willa's POV
I looked kinda nervous because Addison kept staring at me. "Why are you fucking looking at me?!" I turned to her. "Because I can!" Addison yelled. I ignored her and calm myself down. Maybe that's why she hates me cause I yelled at her well I don't mean to but why is she always looking at me it's not like I'm gonna turn to Bucky and start to make out with him. Bucky said she's just jealous but I don't believe that. I do more cheer routines and kept getting better and better. Addison looked kinda jealous but I didn't care much. I was just so happy that I'm getting better and better. Bucky smiled at me and we took a break I grabbed my water bottle and took a sip. I sit down on the bleachers and I see Bucky sitting next to me. "You did amazing" Bucky smiled at me. "Thanks!" I smiled at him. "You're getting better and better every day! I'm proud of you" Bucky said smiling. "Thanks..." I said to him. "Willa? Can I talk to you?" Addison asked me. "Sure?" I said and left the bleachers. "So? What's up?" I asked her. "I wanted to apologize for being so rude to you. I don't mean to. It's just I want to be a good cheer captain like Bucky was but I took it to far, can you forgive me?" Addison asked me. I stood there in shocked i didn't think Addison would actually apologize to me. "Addison..." I said to her. "Yes, Willa? I know you can hate me if you want I would completely understand" Addison said. "No, Addison. I forgive you. I just couldn't believe you would actually apologize to me." I said to her. "Well I had to." Addison said. "May I ask. Why did you hate me?" I said to her. "I don't really hated you. I was just trying to be a good cheer captain" Addison said. "Well if you wanna be a good cheer captain like Bucky then, don't be rude to people." I said. "Thank you Willa." Addison hugged me and I hugged her back. Wow I can't believe me and Addison are friends now? I think.
~After School~
Wynter's POV
Football practice was fine as normal. I put my books away. "Hey Wyntie" a voice said to me and it was Wyatt. I screamed and jumped a little. "Wyatt! Don't scare me like that" I said to him. "Sorry I wasn't trying to scare you. So how was football practice?" Wyatt smiled at me. "I-it was fine." I said to him. "That's good! I actually wanted to ask you something." He said to me. "Alright, what is it?" I asked him. "I was wondering if you wanna stay at my house, like a sleepover" he asked me. "Yeah! Of course!" I said to him. "I'll get my stuff and then we can go to your house!" I said to him. "Alright." He said and we went to my house. I got my stuff and went back quickly I didn't want him to be waiting for so long. "Alright I'm back. We can go!" I said to him. "Okay" he said and we go to his house. We walk inside his house. I felt so nervous for some reason. Well I've been in Wyatt's house before so maybe that's why. I sat my stuff down. "Where's your bathroom?" I asked him. "It's upstairs and you turned to the right it's there" He said. "Okay, Thanks!" I said to him and went upstairs to the bathroom and shut the door. I FaceTime A-Spen. "Hey bestie! What did you want to ask me?" I asked A-Spen. "Hi bestie! I wanted to ask you are you free next Saturday? Because I wanna hang out with you. We haven't in a long time and maybe in a couple weeks we can have a sleepover if you don't mind. I'm also loving Seabrook" A-Spen said. "Well I'm glad you love it! And yes! We can hang out next Saturday!" I said to A-Spen. "Alright bye!" A-Spen said. "Bye" I said and hanged up I opened the door and went downstairs. "Sorry about that. It was A-Spen asking if I wanna hang out next Saturday" I said to Wyatt. "It's okay!" He smiled. "So, wanna watch a sad movie?" He asked me. "Sure!" I said. "Okay." He said and put on a sad movie. I sat on the couch next to Wyatt and put my head on his shoulder and watched the movie. I always fall asleep to sad and scary movies. This was so sad. I was trying not cry. Soon I fell asleep on Wyatt.

//I hope you enjoyed! Till next time! Bye!