Chapter 18 & 19. School Problems

(Sorry I deleted Chapter 18<3)
Willa's POV
It's finally Monday and I wake up with a groan. I was so tired, I didn't want to move out of bed but I had to. I got dress and packed my stuff. "Hmmm that's weird? My phone is gone?" I was confused and started searching I couldn't find it "Oh, that's just fucking great! Now I have no phone!" I went to school and walked in. "Hey I texted you, why didn't you answer?" Addison walked up to me. "My phone is fucking gone!!" I said to her in a rude voice. "Oh, I hope you find it!" Addison said. "Yeah, that phone was expensive!" I said and walked to my class.

A-Li's POV
I go in the cafeteria with A-Spen and A-Lan than we sat down. "I'm bored, Seabrook is boring!" I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Seabrook isn't boring if you do something?" A voice said to me. I turned around to see Zed. "Oh hey, Zed!" I said to him. "How do you know what to do? It's clearly boring!" I said confused. "Oh, you have to join clubs or after school actives or you can hang with me and the Wolves!" Zed smiled. "What school actives do you guys, do?" A-Spen asked. "We do, baking, cheer, football, tech and other stuff you can think of!" Zed smiled. "We will check it out! Thanks Zed!" I grabbed my books and went to class with A-Spen and A-Lan.

Willa's POV
"YOU WHAT?!?!??" I screamed at the top of my lungs the whole school started staring at me. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't think she'll get pregnant!" Wyatt shouted at me. "WYATT! YOU'RE ONLY 18!!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GRADUATED!!!! WHY?!?!? JUST WHY!!!?!?!?" I was really mad, I started to get even mad, my heart was gonna explode, I was shook. After 4 minutes I calmed down. "I'm sorry, Wyatt. I didn't mean to yell. It's just. I'm shocked. I mean you're 18, taking care of child is a lot of responsibility. How is Mom and Dad gonna react to this?" I said without getting mad. "I don't know. I may not tell them." Wyatt looked down. "Well you'll have to tell them eventually." I said to him and left and went to find Wynter. "Hey, Wynter!" I said to her. "Oh, hey Willa, what's up?" She asked me. "Nothing much. I meaning to ask you something?" I asked her. "What is it?" she asked confused. "Be honest with me, okay?" I asked her. "Yeah! Of course." Wynter said. "Did Wyatt get you pregnant? Don't worry, I'm not mad, I just wanna know." I said to her. "Yeah....please don't tell anyone" Wynter looked down. "I won't! I promise. Are you gonna be okay doing school and taking care of your child?" I asked her. "I don't know...I'm sure, I'll be fine!" Wynter said to me. "How are you gonna do football if you're pregnant?" I asked her. "I don't know...are you mad?" She asked me. She looked sad but I smiled. "No, I'm not. Just shocked. I'm just worried about you!" I said to her and hugged her. She hugged me back. "Alright, come on. We have to get American History class, before the teacher get's really, really, mad. I said to her. "Yeah. I just need to find a way to tell Wyllow and my parents. I hope they don't kick me out of the house." Wynter shivered. "Don't worry, I'm sure, they won't be mad." I smiled and we walked to class.