Chapter 16. Together

Wynter's POV
I'm walking around the school with Willa I hear the bell ring and I waved to Willa goodbye and went to get my books for math class. "Ugh math class, I hate it so much, the teacher hates me!" I said to myself. I see a sticky note saying to meet someone at the park. "What?" I have a secret admirer?" I asked myself. I kept the note and went to math class. I had math class with Wyatt so it was hard not to look at him. "Hey what's that?" A voice asked me I turned around and it was Lacey. "Oh. It's nothing!" I said to her. "Let me see!" Lacey grabbed the note and read it. "Hey give that back!" I tried grabbing it from her. "Back off" Lacey shoved me. "Hey! Leave her alone!" Wyatt pushed Lacey and grabbed the note from her then gave it back. "Whatever! Stop trying to save your little girlfriend!" Lacey said and got up and left. "Are you ok?" Wyatt asked me. "Y-yeah! I'm fine! That always happens to me." I said. "Well here you go, we better get to math class before the teacher gives up detention!" Wyatt gave the note back and walked into class. "Thanks..." I said to him and walked into class then sat at my desk. 25 minutes later I start to get bored. "Ugh, class can't get any more boring" I said in a rudely voice and sighed. I did a math test. The question was so hard. I got super confused cause I didn't remember doing these types of math questions. I sat there like a fucking dumbass confused. After math class I walked to my
locker and I couldn't believe I passed my math test that I barley even known. I walked to Wyatt's locker. "Hey Wyatt! I wanted to stay, thanks for sticking up for me to Lacey, she can be a bitch sometimes." I said to him. "Of course! Anything for a friend!" Wyatt smiled. "Yeah, a friend." I laughed awkwardly.
"
Wyatt's POV
I looked in Wynter's eyes for 5 minutes. I thought to myself. "She looks so cute when she smiles." I wanted to kiss her so bad. "Alright well see you later." I said to her and then went to my next class.

Wynter's POV
After school I went to the park. "So who's my secret admirer?" I asked myself. Willa and Bucky come to the park spying on me but I didn't know. I waited 16 minutes thinking "ok?! Am I being tricked right now?" I yelled. I see Wyatt come to the park. "Well atleast Wyatt is here. Maybe I can talk to him so I won't get bored. "Hey Wyatt...." I said to him. "Oh hey Wynter! I didn't know you'd be here." Wyatt said to me. "So, what are you doing here?" I asked him. "Just waiting. I have a secret admirer." He said. "Oh wow! I am to-" I said. I thought for a second. "Wait me and Wyatt have secret admirers? But I don't think Wyatt likes anyone? I realized Wyatt was my secret admirer?! I didn't know he loved me more than a friend?!" "Wynter....?" Wyatt asked me. "Yes...Wyatt?" I asked him. "You- you. Are my secret admirer?!" Wyatt turned to me. "I do love Wyatt but I didn't write that note to him." "Y-yeah, I think so." I said to him. "I think your my secret admirer too" I said to him. "Wynter..?" Wyatt asked me. "Yes, Wyatt?" I said to him. "Will you be a girlfriend?" He asked me. I stood there in stock. I started to sweat, shake and got nervous. I can't believe my crush asked me to be his girlfriend! I thought that wouldn't happen! I said to myself. "Wyatt...of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I smiled and hugged him. Wyatt smiled and hugged me back. I kissed him softly and he kissed me back. I couldn't believe I was with the one I loved for months. I feel like I'm dreaming. We stopped kissing. "Wait. Why did you want me to be your girlfriend? You deserve so much better than me." I looked down. "Wynter....look at me. I had a crush on you since forever now. You are amazing, cute, smart, and the best friend I've had! I love you and only you! I couldn't ask for a better person then you." Wyatt smiled. I started to cry from happy tears. "Are you ok?" Wyatt asked me. "Yeah I'm fine! It's just happy tears. I've never heard anyone say that to me before" I said to him. "Well it's true!" Wyatt smiled. "Okay! Okay! Love birds! Y'all are cute but we have to tell you something." Willa and Bucky walked up to us. "Willa?! Bucky?! We're you guys spying on us this whole time?!" I asked them. "Yes and I'm sorry but before you get mad, I wanted to say, Bucky wrote those notes so you'd guys can come here and confess your feelings for each other." Willa said. "Yeah. You guys had a crush on each other for a long time so we thought we find a way to make you guys confess your feelings for each other" Bucky said. I looked at them in mad face but smiled. "Well I forgive you for spying on us and thanks!" I said to them smiling. "Of course!" Willa said with a smile on her face. "I just want my brother and my bestie to be happy and find the right person for you" Willa said. "We should have a sleepover." Bucky said. "Again Bucky? We had one already!" Willa chuckled. "I know, I know, I was joking" Bucky smiled. "How about we hang out?" Wyatt asked. "Yeah, that'll be fun" I said. "Alright! Just us four besties hanging out with each other!" Willa smiled and we went to hang out.