Chapter 14. Cheer team

Bucky's POV
After science class I went to the gym. "Hey Addison?" I asked her. "Oh hey cuz! What's up?" Addison asked me. "Don't be mad but can you please let Willa on the cheer team?" I asked her nicely. "NO! You know why she wants to be on the cheer team!" Addison screamed in my face. "Just because she's my girlfriend doesn't mean that's the only reason, she wants to join the cheer team! What if she wants to be a cheerleader?? You can't stop her! You already said no to Wynter when she wanted to do cheer so why are you gonna say no to Willa??" I asked her. "Because! I'm the cheer captain! I can do whatever I want!!" Addison yelled at me. "Addison...please, please let Willa be on the cheer team. It's probably her dream. Your dream was to be cheer captain. So make Willa's dream happen. If she wants to be a cheerleader she can. Alright?" I asked her. "Ugh. Fine. I guess you're right. Willa can join the cheer team!" Addison sighed. "Thanks cuz! You're the best!" Bucky went to find Wynter.

Wynter's POV
I walk to the gym to find Wyatt cause I know he is always here. I walk to Wyatt. "Wyatt?" I tapped his shoulder. "Oh hey Wynter!" Wyatt turned around. "I wanted to say something..." I said to him. "Alright? What is it?" Wyatt asked me. "Bucky wanted to know if you could meet him at cheer practice later." "Yeah sure?" Wyatt said. "Alright. Thanks!" I said to him before walking away. "No problem!" Wyatt smiled. I walked away nervous for some reason. I was sweating then usually. My heart felt like it was gonna explode. Is it because I have a crush on Wyatt? I asked myself. I finally found Bucky. "Bucky!" I said to him. "Wynter! There you are! I was looking for everywhere!" Bucky said to me. "Oh, I was at the gym with Wyatt. I told him you wanted to meet him after cheer practice!" I said to him. "Oh okay! Thanks again. I talked to Addison and she let Willa on the team." Bucky said to me. "Oh. Did you force her to?" I asked him. "Ehh, not really, but she finally agreed to let Willa on the cheer team!!" Bucky smiled. "Well that's good!" I laughed awkwardly and smiled. "Are you ok?" Bucky asked me. "Oh no! I'm fine!" I said to him. "Are you sure? Is it because Wyatt didn't ask you if you could be his girlfriend?" Bucky asked me. I started to shake and sweat and my heart started to pound faster and faster. "I don't know...I mean I don't mind or anything!" I laughed. "Are you sure? You look nervous then usually and your sweating and shaking." Bucky said. "I'm fine! Can we just leave now?" I asked him. "Yeah sure! Let's go find Willa!" Bucky said and walked away. "Alright!" I said and left with Bucky.

Bucky's POV
I thought to myself "I think Wynter is scared to ask Wyatt out, is she afraid he may hate her after? Well I was the same with Willa so it's pretty normal I guess." I said. me and Wynter went to go find Willa. We finally found her after 10 minutes of looking for her. "Willa!" I hugged her. "Bucky!!" Willa said and kissed me. I kissed her back. "So how are you guys?" Willa smiled at me and Wynter. "We are fine! You are gonna be happy!" I smiled at her. "What is it?!" Willa asked me. "Well your gonna be on the cheer team!" I said. "Omg! Really?! Thank you! Thank you guys so much! I love you guys!" Willa hugged me then Wynter. "Of course!" I said to her. "Also is Wynter ok? She looks scared and sad at the same time." I asked Willa. "Oh I don't really know. I only know she's in love with my brother and scared to ask him out" Willa said to me. "Oh! I thought that to!" I said to her. "Don't worry, Wynter, everything will be ok, I'm sure you'll find a way to ask him out!" Willa said to Wynter. "Yeah! No need to worry." I smiled at her. I whispered in Willa's ear so Wynter didn't heard. "Maybe we can think of a plan to get Wynter and Wyatt together!" "Yeah we can do that!" Willa whispered in  my ear back. "Alright. I'm gonna go to cheer practice! Bye you guys!" Willa said to us and then left. "I'll see you later Wynter." I said to her and then left.

Willa's POV
I walked in the gym and started to do cheer tryouts. Addison was looking at me in a rude face. I laugh awkwardly and start talking to Addison. "Hey Addison?" I asked her. "What do you want?!" She yelled at me. "I just wanted to say hi? No need to be rude" I told her. "Be quiet! You are lucky you are even on the cheer team!" Addison told me and then walked away. I started to get sad. "What am I doing wrong? I was just trying to talk to her and she's yelling at me?" I sighed and continued doing tryouts. "Why does Willa have to talk to me?! She's so annoying! Why does she think she's miss perfect?! Ugh why did I even say yes to Bucky?! Well he was probably gonna tell on me anyways. I'm just trying to be a good cheer captain like Bucky was. I love the wolves but I'm trying turning mean to all my friends including the werewolves." Addison said to herself. After cheer practice I went to my next class. I see Wyatt and Bucky talking. I wonder what they are talking about? It's none of my business anyways.