Chapter 20. Dizziness & Sickness

Wynter's POV
I wake up with morning sickness and dizziness. I looked at my phone and realized it was 9:00 am! I panicked and got dressed quickly. I go to school. I've felt so sick, I couldn't run anymore, cause it felt like I was gonna puke. Addison walks up to me. "Hey Wyntie, you're late, how come?" She asked me. "Oh, probably cause I forgot to set my alarm again. Idk ever since I found out I was pregnant, I had trouble sleeping and I always wake up late." I said to her. "Oh, you're pregnant? I didn't know that and yeah probably." Addison said. "I feel all dizzy." I said to her. "Do you wanna go to the nurse?" She asked me. "No thanks, I'll be fine." I said to her and left. When I walked in the school, everything started spinning, I've felt like passing out. I go to the gym and sit down on the bleachers. I drank some water. I texted Wyatt to come to the gym, I sighed. Wyllow walked in she seemed mad/happy or confused, I couldn't tell. "You didn't tell me?!" Wyllow said. "About what?" I asked her. I've felt a little scared and nervous, my heart started to race. "You didn't tell me, there was a test today!" Wyllow said. I sighed in relief. "Oh, yeah, sorry about that." I laughed awkwardly. "Are you okay?" Wyllow asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just dizzy and a little sick." I said to her. She looked worried. "Are you feeling really sick? You can tell me, anything."  She said. "Promise you won't be mad?" I asked her. "Of course." She said. "Well, I-I'm pregnant." I said to her. "You're what?!" She said. I've felt anxious and sick. "Please, don't be mad." I said to her. "I'm not mad but who got you pregnant and why didn't you tell me!" She said. "I was nervous, and I thought you'll hate me and Wyatt got me pregnant." I said. "Why would I hate you? You're my sister. Of course I love you and when did he get you pregnant, if I may asked? She said. "It was a month ago and it was when I've spent the night at Wyatt's house." I said. "Alright, I'm just worried about you, I love you so much!" She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her back and smiled. "Well, I'll see you later." She said and left. Wyatt walks in the gym. "Hey, I got your text, are you okay?" He sits next to me. "Yeah, just dizzy and sick." I looked at him. "I'm sorry, Wynter. I didn't mean to get you pregnant." He looked down. "It's okay, Wyatt. I love you" I said to him. "I love you, too" He kissed my forehead. "So does your parents know?" He asked me. "Yeah, I'm glad they didn't kicked me out of the house." I said. "Yeah, that's good." He said. Me and Wyatt both leave the gym and walk in hallways. "Hey Wynter, are you feeling okay?" Willa asked me. "Yeah? I'm fine, just kinda dizzy that's all." I laughed awkwardly. "That's good!" She hugged me. "I'll see you later at class, bye" Willa said and left. "Bye..." I said. Everything was spinning and I closed my eyes and sat down to hope everything would stop spinning. Wyatt sat down next to me and put his hand of my back. I opened my eyes, a couple minutes later and everything stopped spinning, I sighed.