"I was wrong"

(Hello Everybody! Okay first I want to apologize for being MIA for a long time. I went on a vacation and let me tell you, it was hot and sandy but enough about that. Second, I won't be updating a lot because I'm trying this new thing where I actually focus on studying...haha anyways. Enjoy!

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A ticking of a clock was heard throughout the whole room, the pens of students scribbling on their paper, rushing to finish their test, the anxious tapping of shoes. This was what (Y/n) heard. He would be worried as well but he was one of the top students of his class. (Y/n) was a playful and outgoing 16 year old but at the same time he was studious and hardworking.

He was staring at the clock waiting for the last 5 seconds until the bell rang. 1, 2, 3, 4 (Y/n) counted, the bell rang and the students' groans which didn't finish were heard. (Y/n) excitedly gave his paper to his teacher and ran straight out the door once he was dismissed.

He was running down the stairs and was about to reach the doors of the school until he bumped this girl. (Y/n) knew who she was, she was Emma Watson. (Y/n) knew Emma to be one of the top students in her class as well, he also knew Emma always had her nose in a book, which would explain why she wasn't looking.

"Hey! watch where you're going," Emma shouted while trying to stand up, but it seems that she sprained her ankle.

Emma found a great dislike for (Y/n), he was somehow the top of his class with no effort, no waking up 1 hour earlier just to go to the library and review for a test, no spending class day dreaming, no late night studying but instead playing games late at night, that's what she heard Emma found it unfair.

Y/n)'s eyes widened, "Here let me help you" he said while handing his hand.

Emma slapped (Y/n)'s hand away and tried to stand up by herself but ended up falling on (Y/n). He looked up and saw Emma's eyes staring at him in shock.

"Get off me!" Emma shouted while trying to lift herself up but luck wasn't on her side today.

"I really can't if you're stopping me from getting up," (Y/n) said amused.

It didn't help Emma's case, she knew she couldn't stand up and even if she had to ask a devil for help she'd immediately snatch that opportunity. While she was thinking (Y/n) stood up making Emma cling onto him.

"Hey Em," (Y/n) said.

"Don't call me that" Emma retorted still holding onto (Y/n) for her dear life.

"Okay then...hey Emma, it would really be rude if I left you here so is it okay if I carry you to the clinic?" (Y/n) softly said. Emma looked away and nodded, embarrassed to have accepted help from the person she most loathed.

'If Bonnie saw me now she would definitely tease me to no end' Emma said in her mind. (Y/n) started walking making Emma hold on to him tighter with her backpack in her hands.

"Give me a damn warning would you!" Emma said louder than she meant it to be. She almost regretted when she saw the flash of hurt in (Y/n)'s eyes but then again, it was her so called 'mortal enemy' why should she care.

"I'm really sorry we're nearly there now" (Y/n) said then his face changed in a blank expression avoiding Emma's eyes.

"I'm sorry about that-"

"We're here," (Y/n) cut her off. He opened the door and placed her on one of the beds, then walked to the nurse. Emma sat and thought about all the studying she would be able to do instead of sitting there.