That is when a guy suddenly appeared in front of us and took Heeseung into a bone-crushing hug.

"Yaah! Leave me Beomgyu! You are choking me!" Heeseung oppa scolded him.

"So they both are friends." I mentally noted it.

Minutes after oppa's friend came forward to greet me.

"Hi Y/N! I am Beomgyu, your oppa's friend! You can call me Beomgyu oppa!" Beomgyu oppa greeted me cheerily and hugged me. I hugged him back too as he passed my vibe check.

"Sis, call me whenever you need my help." Beomgyu oppa told me and I once again nodded with a gentle smile.

"Go leave for your classes you all!" Heeseung oppa shouted at us, he was embarrassed because of Beomgyu oppa's bone-crushing hug.

We all hesitantly nodded our heads and left for our respective campuses.

Me, Niki oppa, Sunoo oppa and Jungwon oppa left for our classes.

Jungwon oppa came along with me and we both had the same class.

I ignored him and went past him to greet Sera who was already sitting on the bench.

"Heya Sera! Whassup?" I greeted her.

"Hi Y/N! Can you please pass me your copy?" Sera asked me with puppy eyes.

"No way." I smirked.

"I will do whatever you tell me to do for the day! Just give me the copy, I can't have my mood destroyed to get that lizard's rant!" She explained.

"Okay, deal!" I accepted.

"So, go and write bye-bye lizard on the chalkboard." I chuckled evilly when I noticed her reaction. She looked so hesitant.

"Go ahead scaredy-cat Sera~" I teased her once more.

"You witch! I bet you were an evil wicked queen in your past life. Go and prepare my coffin cuz I ain't gonna make it alive." I cackled at her comment.

"I was just joking, I would not want you to get in trouble." I stated.

"Yaah! You literally scared me to death!" She complained while I laughed at her reaction. She flicked my head.

"What is wrong with people flicking my head?!" I thought.

"Come here and sit down next to me Y/N." Jungwon oppa told me.

"No! I want to sit with my friend!" I declined his request at the first go.

"I am not asking you, I am telling you to sit with me!" He shouted at me in front of the whole class, who had their eyes on us.

"NO!" I shouted, not being afraid of his outburst.

"Park Y/N!" He shouted, giving me a warning.

"Yes Park Jungwon?" I asked him sarcastically.

"You just wait and watch!" He challenged me.

"Okay students, get back to your seats!" Teacher suddenly barged into the classroom and the lesson began.

"Lily and Daisy, meet me at recess." Jungwon told the two girls who always fanboyed him. He knew they would definitely obey me.

(Jungwon's POV)

Me and the girls planned on bullying Y/N. I hate her guts! I will make her face hell! Jay hyung couldn't hurt her that time... but I will make sure that it will be a lifetime lesson for her this time.

"Lily and Daisy, make sure to torture her that she screams out crying." I cackled.

To Be Continued...

So the chapter seventeen is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it. If you did please vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻