Chapter 81

Sunday

I woke up earlier today, at around 7:30, but Marco was still sleeping. I decided that I'm gonna buy some chocolate bunnies since it's Easter. I came back with around 5 of them and hid them around the flat. Traditions are traditions.

"Hello." I heard Marco greeting me so I turned around. "Good morning." I said and he came closer. "What are we cooking?" he asked and wrapped his arms around me. "We?" I asked and held up the spoon. "Lick it." I said and he did as he was told. "Oh God." he said and I giggled. "It will be our lunch?" Marco asked and I laughed. Well, he's not that smart in the morning. "Yes. Pasta, chicken and this cheese sauce." I said and shut off the stove. "Finally." I said and turned around. "It's done." I said and he kissed my lips. "You know it's Easter." he mumbled and I nodded. I used to spend the whole day with my parents. Sadly, they're in Berlin all the time. "We should have some bunnies." he said and I giggled. "Yeah? Why?" I asked. "Because Nico will come. With Yvonne. And Ben." he said and I smiled. "Yeah? When?" I asked and he kissed my cheek. "At around 2." he said and I nodded. "I should go and buy it." Marco said and was about to leave when I wrapped my arms around his neck. "We have bunnies." I said and he raised his eyebrows. "Do we?" he asked and I nodded. "Yes. 5 of them are hidden." I said and he smiled. "I love you." he said and I kissed his cheek. "Me too. But now, go and find them." I said and he giggled.

"Shall I?" he asked and I nodded. He was searching for them like a little kid what made me smile. Finally he came to the window and took one from behind the flowerpot. I clapped my hands and he shook his head while laughing. He was looking for the next one, but I realized that he wouldn't find it. "Try sofa." I said and sighed. Oh, he wants those chocolate bunnies so much. He found one behind the pillow and I giggled. He came closer with those 2 bunnies and put them on the counter. "What about the rest?" I asked and he brought me closer. "I'm tired. Nico will find them for sure." he said and I giggled. He pecked my lips and caressed my cheek. "You are so amazing." he said and I blushed.

.....

We've been talking in the living room for good 2 hours when Yvonne patted Ben's shoulder. "We should go. He needs to sleep." she said an pointed on Nico. Ben nodded and so they stood up. Nico who was playing on the carpet looked up and pouted. "Nooo." he said and Yvonne sighed. "Nico we have to go." Ben said and he shook his head. He ran to me and Marco and hugged us. "Stay." he exclaimed and Yvonne rolled her eyes. "He's always this fussy when he needs to sleep." she said and I chuckled. "Nico listen to your mom." Marco said and he pulled away. "Nico you have to go home. You can come whenever you want to." I said and he grinned. "Don't forget to take your bunnie." I said and he nodded. He hopped of the sofa and took it from the table. "C'mon." Ben said and we followed them to the hall. "Thanks for having us." Yvonne said and I smiled. "Anytime." I said and felt Marco's arm around my waist. Ben lifted Nico up and waved us. "Bye and thanks." he said and opened he door. The first one to go was Yvonne and Ben was about to follow her when Nico squealed. "Em." he said and stretched his arms out. I giggled and hugged him. "Bye bye." I said and kissed his cheek. Ben laughed too and waved again. "Bye." he said and I closed the door behind them.

I turned around to be met by Marco's pout. "What? You got bunnies too." I said and walked past him. "This is not about bunnies." he said in childish voice and I laughed. I took the glasses to the kitchen with Marco following me. I washed the dishes and felt that Marco had his gaze on me the whole time. "Em?" he asked and I turned around. "C'm here." he said and I went there. He brought me closer while he was sitting on the bar stool. "What's up?" I asked and he kissed my forehead. "Don't take pills." he said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Pills?" I asked and he nodded. Can't he see that I clearly don't understand him? "Protection. Don't use those pills." he said and my heart started beating faster. "Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded. "Perfectly sure." he said and left a kiss on the side of my neck. "Let's try." Marco said and looked at me with those big beautiful eyes. "We..we don't have to. This is a huge decision." I said and he raised his eyebrows. "You've changed your mind?" he asked and I chuckled. I shook my head and he smirked. He kissed my lips. "Let's try and no more talking." he had said and lifted me up. We closed the door behind us and let's just say that we tried. More than once.

So, how did you like this chapter? :-)
Thanks for your votes and comments! I love reading what you think :-) Btw. nobody's had a right guess about the main character in the next fanfic. Haha. (Try other than Bundesliga)