Chapter 6

"Good morning." I said after I had sat down next to Marcel. "Hello." he said and gave me a cup of coffee. I ate the breakfast and drank my coffee. "Em?" Marcel asked and I looked at him. Worried face. Have I done anything? No. I would know about it at least, wouldn't I? "What was the action with Marco yesterday?" he asked and I furrowed my eyebrows. I expected him asking me about this because when we came back home yesterday, Marco was furious and excused himself.

"I don't know. He came and told me that Robin is closer to me. I said okay, we watched a movie and he wanted to go out. We went for a walk, met Jessie and Fabian and then returned home." I said in one breath and Marcel laughed. "Fine then. Take a deep breath." he said and I laughed. "You should leave or you'll miss school." Marcel said and I rolled my eyes. "Yes sir. I'll be back at 2." I said and left. I wonder why Marco was like that. I mean, why did his mood changed all of sudden?

After school

I slammed the door behind me, took of my shoes and went to the living room. Of course they all are here. I signaled Robin to leave the biggest sofa so he did it. I lay down there and let out a huge sigh. They started laughing and I sent them a death glare. "Hard day, huh?" Robin asked and I faked a smile. "Try to attend university and I bet that I'll be the one laughing." I said ironically and Marco laughed. Marcel looked at him and cleared his throat.

"Em the party is on Saturday." Marcel said and I choked. Shit! I don't have a single gift for him! "Yeah. I know." I said and sat down. "So you will party all night with us?" Robin asked and I chuckled. "Maybe. I don't know yet." I said and stuck my tongue out. "Em I need you to help me." Marcel said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "With?" I asked and he laughed. "Need to go shopping." he said and I shrugged. "I can come with you." I said and he mouthed 'thank you'.

My phone began ringing. "Yep?" I answered. "Hi. It's Fabian." he said and I smiled. "Hello Fabian." I said and Robin made that 'aaaaw' sound. I threw a pillow into his face and winked. "Jessie can't come tonight. She's been sick since she came back from school." he said. "Oh okey. Fine. Tell her that I'm expecting her to come to school tomorrow." I said and heard him giggle. "You were supposed to go out tonight, right?" he asked and I looked at my nails. I really need to have my manicure done. "Yep." I said and Robin threw the pillow back.

"Would you... maybe... like to come with me?" he asked and I smiled. "I would really love to Fabian, but my cousin needs help. Maybe next time?" I said. "Yeah. Sure. So... bye Em." he said in a disappointed way and I hung up. I threw the phone on the other side of the couch and sighed. "Unhappy?" Marcel asked, but I didn't answer. "Did he ask you out?" Robin asked and I sighed. "You know what? Yes! He did! So what? It's no drama! I said no. Happy?" I asked and walked in my room. Idiots. Each of them is an idiot!

4 pm

"Emma?" Marcel called and I walked into the living room. "What?!" I snapped and he threw his hands in the air. "Keep calm. I just wanna let you know that you're gonna go shopping with Marco." he said and I looked at Marco. He had that over excited smile on his face and it makes me wonder why?

"Why?" I asked. "We are going to the club to get some things ready with Robin and I need that shopping. Please." he said and I shrugged. "Whatever. But give me the shopping list." I said and he gave it to me. "Thank you Em." he said and I nodded. "C'mon Rob! We need to go!" Marcel screamed and Robin left. Two idiots. But my favourite idiots.

.....

"Goodness. This department store is bigger than the whole Brighton!" I exclaimed as Marco parked the car in front of it. "Don't worry. We will find what we need." he said and I giggled. "What Marcel needs." I corrected him and he smiled. "Yep. Shall we go?" he asked and I sighed. "Could you help me? Getting out of the car? Because the last time I was stepping out of the car while the ice was on the road I fell down." I said in one breath and he laughed. "Sure. Just wait." he said and stepped out of it.

He is nice. I've already forgiven him calling me a char. There's something in his eyes. And in him personally. I don't know what it is, but it makes me wanna look at him forever. Marco opened the door and gave me his hand. "My lady." he said and I blushed. Stop Emma! Stop blushing! Oh God, this is awkward. I stepped out of the car and I slipped. Marco pulled me closer so I won't fall. Gosh the perfume. I looked up and saw something in his eyes.

Marco smiled and I felt his breath on my face. He pressed his lips against mine. Shit. Emma pull away! This is so screwed up. Emma! Hello! You're kissing your cousin's best friend! Pull away! Emma Fornell, you moron, do something!  I pulled away and looked anywhere but him. When I had looked at him he had the smile on his face. "Sorry. This was wrong. A stupid mistake." I said and his smile froze. I sighed and bit my lip. "Can we go shopping?" I asked and started walking away carefully. Emma, you've just screwed something up. How unpredictable.

"Are you coming?" I asked when I noticed Marco standing there looking at the ground. He started walking and walked past me. I've just lost him. Why did I say that it was stupid? A stupid mistake? It was the best kiss I've ever got. His lips has had the sweetest taste ever.

So my plan for the weekend is studying for my stupid exam from Biology ! I think that I could post, but still not sure (wanna do my best for the subject).

So there was a kiss called 'a stupid mistake'. What do you think? Let me know. :)