Chapter 94

November 15th, 2015
The 33rd week

Opening the door of the new nursery, I smiled at the sight of it. 2 walls are cream coloured, 1 is light pink and the other one has a wallpaper. There are 5 photo frames at the wall where the crib is placed. We're planning on putting there a photo of the 3 of us together, Marco's family, my family and the next 2 frames are mystery. It's been almost a week since I can't sleep properly. It's quite difficult finding a position when my bump is big. Almost huge. And so it's normal for me to be awake around 7 am. Marco had a match yesterday and so he's exhausted. I'll let him sleep by the time I'll be watching TV.

"Hello." I heard Marco saying. I turned around from the pot and smiled. "Good morning." I said and he draggd his feet closer to me. Burying his face into my neck, he kissed the spot on my neck. "Why are you awake?" he asked into my skin and I giggled. "It's not easy finding a position with my bump." I said and he pulled away. "Is she kicking?" he asked and I shrugged. "Sometimes." I said and he pecked my lips. "There are only a few weeks ahead of us." he said and I smiled. "I can't wait to see her." I said and looked down on my bump. "I know that she will be beautiful." Marco said and I looked at him. "Like her daddy." I said and he chuckled. "Like her mommy." he said and kissed the tip of my nose. "What do you wanna do today?" he asked and I shrugged. "You're tired. We should just stay at home and chill." I said and he rolled his eyes. "You are important. I'll join you in whatever you wanna do." he said and I smiled. "I love you." I said and he smiled. "Love you too." he replied and wanted to hug me. Well, he couldn't hug me properly since there's bump in between of us. "And I can't wait to hug you normally." he added and I giggled.

.....

Walking hand in hand with me, Marco looked down. "Are you sure you'll be fine?" he asked and I giggled. "Marco, you've already asked me." I said and he kissed the top of my head. "Are you sure that spending time in the gym with me is what you want?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "It will take about an hour and a half. Then, we'll visit your parents." I said and he smiled. "C'mon bump." he said and opened the door for me. "Okay. The massage will take about 15 minutes and then you can find me in the gym." he said and I nodded. "Don't get lost." he added and I giggled. "What a funny thing. Imagine a lost heavily pregnant woman." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Call me if something is wrong." he said and pecked my lips. "Love you." he said and walked away. Spending time at the Brackel's with him was my idea. Why? Because I'd like to be with him. And since he had to come for his workout, I joined him.

I was rubbing the back of my neck when somebody cleared his throat behind me. "Can I help you?" Erik asked after I had turned around to face him. His gaze fell on my bump and I blushed. "Well, yeah. I kind of...need to find the gym." I said and he looked back up at me. "I'll show you." he said and I smiled. "So, what brings you here?" he asked while walking. "Marco has his workout and I didn't want to be alone." I said and he chuckled lightly. "You can't be alone." he said pointing on my bump. "We didn't want to be alone." I corrected and he smiled. "You are beautiful." he said and I bit my lip. He shouldn't be saying this. "This way?" I asked pointing on a lounge ignoring the previous sentence. "Yeah." he said and I walked past him. Rubbing my belly, I smiled to myself. "Everybody keeps saying that I'm beautiful. Belly, you're bringing me beauty." I whispered.

.....

Marco helped me climb in the car and then he got in too. "What took you so long?" he asked and started the engine. "When?" I asked sipping my water. "I mean coming to the gym." he said and I shrugged. "I got lost. Erik helped me." I said and he looked at me. "Erik?" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah." I said and he looked back on the road. "Are you mad?" I asked and he made that 'pfff' sound. Not mad, but jealous. "No. Shall I?" he asked and I sighed. "Marco, he helped me find the right way. You don't have to be jealous." I said and he spared me a look. "No?" he asked and I giggled. "Of course not." I said and caressed his cheek. "That's your opinion." he said and I looked at him. He smiling, I realized that this isn't that kind of serious and tense talk. "In my opinion, I have to be jealous. Because you are extremely beautiful." he said and placed his hand on my thigh. "And I can be fully proud that you are my girlfriend. And that you are having my child." he said and I smiled.

November 25, 2015
The 35th week

I was laying on the sofa staring at the ceiling. "It hurts!" I groaned and Marco stood up carefully. "Em, you've been laying on my lap, laying alone, pillow under you. I really don't know any other position." he said calmly and I stood up. "Do you think that I'm doing it for fun?! Hell no!" I exclaimed and he nodded. "I know. I know. Okay. Another position for your nap?" he asked and I shook my head. "No." I said and he stepped closer. "Okay. What do you wanna do?" he asked and I looked around. "I don't know." I snapped and he chuckled. "Somebody is cheeky and fussy." he mumbled and left a kiss on my cheek. "Don't be." he said and kissed the other cheek. "Let. Me. Be." I said and pulled him away by his chest. "Don't wanna kiss?" he asked with a smirk and I made a face. "No." I said and he pouted. "Why?" he asked and the baby moved. Hell of a strong move! "Because you are never ever going to touch me again." I said and he smirked. "That's what you're saying now." he said and I giggled ironically. "It's true." I said and he chuckled. "Let's see what you'll say after a few weeks." he said and winked. "I'll say exactly the same." I said and walked to our bedroom.

Thanks for your votes and lovely comments :-) <3
×× Here's some advise for the next one, don't let him lead you to the dark. Don't tell him all your secrets. He'll leave you with a broken heart. ××