Chapter 46

Marco's POV

"Who is that fuck buddy she was talking about?" I asked Marcel and he sighed. "She has no fuck buddy." he said and I looked out of the window. If he's not her fuck buddy yet, he definitely will be. She's looked goddess tonight. Long legs + that shorts. If she would just give me a chance to speak on her. "Then why did she say that she has one?!" I asked. "Look, I can assure you - there's no boyfriend there. She is just going out with her...friends." he said and looked away. "Okay. Name those friends." I said and waited for him to start speaking. "Marcel?" I called and he sighed. "Thomas, Nina, Jake, Jessie and.. Hanna and another one." he said another one quietly. 

"Who is the another one?" I asked and he looked at me. "Who?!" I asked again. "Erik." he said and I sighed. "So he can be the fuck buddy." I said and he shook his head. "He isn't like that." Marcel said and I nodded. He really isn't like that. He would never have a one night stand for sure. But... "I believe he can be like that. Have you seen the way she looks tonight?" I exclaimed and Marcel patted my shoulder. "You only realize what you had when you loose it." Marcel said. I had something amazing. She gave me her every single free minute and I indirectly called her a slut.

Emma's POV

"You were all over him." Jessie said and I furrowed my eyebrows while drinking another shot. "What?" I asked and she glanced on me. "Erik." she said and I shrugged. "You wanna make Marco jealous?" she asked and I put the glass on the bar. "No!" I said and she threw her hands in the air. "What are you doing then?" she asked and I looked at Erik. "I wanna forget Marco, not make him jealous." I said and she patted my shoulder. "You've taken my advice." she said and I nodded. The idea of breaking up with Marco was hers. But she was right. I needed to do it.

"Hello." I said when I reached Erik. He looked at me and smiled. "Having a good time?" he asked and I sat close to him. "Mhm." I said and bit my lip. I looked on the dance floor. My friends are having fine and dancing like wild animals. Jake is all touchy with Hanna, Nina and Jessie are all over Thomas. Everybody is touchy with everybody here tonight. "Em, don't you wanna go home?" Erik asked and I looked at him. "Nooo." I pouted and he chuckled. "Emma." he said and I stood up. "Let's dance please." I said and he sighed. "Pretty please?" I asked and he giggled.

We were dancing when an idea crossed my mind. I pressed my back against Erik harder and felt his breath on my ear. "Emma don't do this to me." he said and I smirked. "Touch me then." I said and turned around. "Em please." he said with pleading eyes and I walked away to get my coat.

"Emma wait!" Erik called when I stepped out of the club. "Nah." I said and waved my hand off. "Emma!" he screamed and reached me. "What is going on?" he asked and I crossed the street. "Nothing." I said and he sighed. We were walking in silence til we reached my flat. "You know what is going on? You probably find me absolutely unattractive." I said and he chuckled. "What?" he asked and I nodded. "Yes, absolutely yes." I said and he smiled. "You're absolutely attractive." he said and I looked at him. "Then why don't you wanna touch me?" I asked and he sighed. "I can't." he said and I threw my hands in the air. "Are you a priest?" I exclaimed and he took my hands in his.

"You were Marco's girlfriend." he said and I smiled ironically. "I was! Was!" I exclaimed and he rubbed my cheek. "You probably wouldn't ask me to touch you if you are sober." he mumbled and I shook my head. I'm not drunk, am I? Okay. Maybe I am, but I want him to touch me. I want him to put his hands on my body so that I can forget Marco. "I would." I said and he kissed my cheek. "Then you can try later." he said and I chuckled. "Go upstairs and have some sleep." he said and I nodded. "Good night." he said and left.

.....

Why are the lights still on? Huh. What is he doing here? I pulled my tank top a bit more down to reveal my cleavage and walked in the living room. "Hello? Do you know what time it is?" Marcel asked and I nodded. "Midnight." I said carelessly and looked at Marco. "What is he doing here? Do you have a sleepover?" I asked and pointed on Marco. I turned my body so he can see me and I smiled when I realized that he noticed my cleavage. "No." Marcel said and I shrugged. "Whatever." I said and started walking away. "Em come back, please." Marcel said. I turned around carefully, making sure that I won't fall and came closer. I can feel the alcohol in my veins.

"Did you have fun?" he asked me and I smiled. "Definitely yes." I teased and Marco stood up. "Were you with Erik?" he asked and came closer. My reflexes aren't that good after the alcohol I drank earlier, so I didn't have the chance to pull away before he put his hands on my body. "Why shall I tell you?" I asked and he focused on my lips. He was leaning in when I giggled. "There was another pair of lips earlier there." I lied. He gulped and Marcel furrowed his eyebrows. "Help yourself. Kiss me. I'm just saying it." I said and he pulled away. "Emma what are you talking about?" Marcel asked and I smirked. "My fuck buddy made a good job." I said and they both shook their head. "No. No." Marco said and I shrugged.

"You can hug other women when you have a girlfriend, so I can fuck somebody when I have no boyfriend." I said and Marcel looked at me carefully. "You're talking nonsense. Plus you're drunk." he said and I smiled. Yes, I am, but is it that clearly clear? "Call it what you want. I'm going to bed." I said and blew Marcel a kiss. 

Marco's POV

"She was lying." Marcel said after Emma had closed the door behind her and I looked at him over furious. "I promise if somebody kissed her..." I started but didn't finish. "Then what? You have no right to do anything." Marcel said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "You hurt her and this is her reaction. She is out of control, but I know that she has no fuck buddy." he said and I sighed. 
When I first saw you I knew it was real. I'm sorry about the pain I made you feel. That wasn't me, let me show you the way. I looked for the sun, but it's raining today.

Rather cruel chapter towards Marco :( Thanks for comments and votes!