Useless

Unknown POV

The plan was going to shit.  Completely useless.  Jungkook used all his social media accounts, including the official BigHit Dance Company account to effectively put an end to my hashtag trends.  It had lasted all of two weeks, and instead of realizing he was too good for Jimin, he posted all about how much he loved him and was so happy to have him in his life. 

It made me sick.  How could he possibly believe that?  Jimin probably hijacked all his accounts to post that nonsense.  Jungkook would never love Park Jimin.  He would never want to be with him.  Jungkook wasn't gay.  He would be with me.

He just...didn't see things clearly yet.

He would.

And soon...

--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short, not great chapter!  It's leading somewhere, I promise!  Comment who you think this Unknown person is!  Bet it won't be who you think it will be!  I'm interested to see who you all think it is, though!

Getting prepped for a long eleven months of specialty training for surgical school is a looootttt!  Please be patient, but please keep reading and enjoying my story/stories!  Comment what you like and what you want to see!  I love getting feedback :)