Although Jay didn't listen, instead he just grinned and lightly chuckled at Ni-Ki who was about to die of laughter and tickling.

Jay then looked into Ni-Ki deep brown eyes. They both slowly stopped and looked into each other eyes...

Ni-Ki's POV

Jay suddenly stopped tickling me, I stopped smiling and laughing. Our smiles soon faded into blank, serious faces.
My heart was beating fast for no reason!
I wanted to break eye contact but I'm pinned down on the ground by Jay.

Jay hyung started moving closer and closer to me, Again! My heart was going crazy and all over the place.
He then started leaning in more, I started to panic.

If it try to get up, the centimeters that is keeping us away could possibly close and we could accidentally ki-....
Ah never mind!
He then leaned more and more....Our faces were only centimeters away from each other....

Only to just move something from my face!!!

I thought something else was going to happen!
"Sorry, something was on your cheek, it was an eyelash hair,"
"O-oh..."

Why do I feel upset!?!
It looked like he was gonna do something else and I didn't want it to happen and it didn't happen
So why am I upset?!

He then let go of his hands off of me, making me free from the ground.
He laid down next to me while facing the sky.

I looked toward him, seeing he was hot and red.
"Oh my god hyung, why are you so red?" I questioned while placing my hand on his cheek.
"Oh...I-i don't know..."
"Ok then..." I removed my hand and looked back at the stars and moon.

I took a side glance at Jay hyung and smirked.
I then hugged his side, making flinch which made me giggle.

He hugged me back and started playing with me hair.
I could have possibly fallen asleep....

Jays POV

Ni-Ki wanted to go outside so here we are.
I saw him purposely fell onto the ground, I shook my head at his childish behavior and giggled.

I laid down next to him only to get laid on by Ni-Ki who's on top of me!
I groaned and grunted while he just giggled and put both his arms around me, hugging me.

Something then popped into my head.
I smirked.
I grabbed his waist and saw his eyes widened.

He looked down to his waist and my hands then looked at me.
I removed him and pinned him to the ground.
Ni-Ki nervously laughed.

I smirked, attacking him with tickles.
"Hahahaha! Jay hyung stop-! Haha! Jay hyung really, stop tickling me-! Hahaha! Hehehe!"
I didn't listen to him, I just chuckled at him. I then looked into his deep, velvet, brown eyes....

I slowly stopped, getting lost in those beautiful eyes of his....
I was leaning and moving closer to him that I could hear his heartbeat going fast.
I then realized what I doing.... I was about to touch lips with Ni-Ki!!!

I panicked and pretended I was getting something out of his cheek.
"Sorry, something was on your cheek, it was an eyelash air," "O-oh....."
I was embarrassed at what he could've been thinking about me.

I let go of him, making him not pinned from the ground. I was so embarrassed that I was getting hot and red.
Hopefully Ni-Ki doesn't notice and ask why I'm hot and re-
"Oh my god hyung, why are you so red and hot?"

Damn it...

"Oh...I-i don't know..."
"Ok then..."
He removed his hand from my face. A few seconds lasted, Ni-Ki hugged me, which made me flinch.
I heard him giggle. I smiled and hugged him back while playing with his hair.

A few minutes have passed and I hear cute light snoring from little cute Ni-Ki.
I playfully rolled my eyes and picked him up in bridal style.
I then carried him inside the cabin and grabbed a blanket nearby.

I climbed up the ladder which leads to the bed and which was above the couch and up the ceiling.
I placed Ni-Ki into a comfortable position and laid down next to him.
I fixed the blanket so he can be warm and cozy.

I hugged his waist while he flipped and buried his face onto my chest.
Why do I feel like this happened before?.....
Oh right!

Ni-Ki thought I was asleep and he caressed my cheek and whispered
'I hate you....but you're ok....'

When I heard those words, it gave me chills and made me smirk.
But besides that, something hit me...

It wouldn't hurt if....

I just....

Give him...

A kiss?....

I started leaning into him, holding his cheek, about a few centimeters away from his lips....

But I panicked and moved and just gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

See!
It was a kiss! Just a simple, small, short kiss on the cheek! Which didn't mean anything!....
Wait...

WHY DID I WANT TO KISS HIM ON THE LIPS!?!?!?!

OMG WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!?
DO I LIKE NISHIMURA RIKI?!?!
OOOOOHHH MYYYY GOOOOODDDD THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!!!

NO!.... I FIND HIM......ATTRACTIVE!....YEAH!....ATTRACTIVE!
THERES A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FINDING SOMEONE ATTRACTIVE AND HAVING A CRUSH ON THEM!

But if I really do like him.... what will my parents think if they find out?...
They could possibly kick me out of the house...
Wait why should I worry about that?!?!

They can't just kick me out! And also I 100% don't like Ni-Ki.
(Cause he loves him-)

Also, me and Ni-Ki will never be a thing....
right....?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry I didn't upload the last two or days. I'm just getting really tired nowadays.
But anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay tuned for the next one!