13. Talk

It had now been almost two months after the accident and there was only a slight change but Thomas still hadn't woken up. Luckily my company had agreed on me transferring to London since they anyways needed more people working there. I was living with Ava at the moment but hoped that once Thomas woke up we could buy a house together and live there with James.

~~~~~~~~

I sat waiting impatiently at a coffee shop for Victoria. Yeah I know right who would have thought me and Victoria would get along. The truth was, she called me up yesterday and asked if we could meet, that she wanted to talk to me. I agreed because she sounded pretty desperate. So here I was sitting alone like an idiot.

'Where is she? She better not have stood me up just to get a laugh from me, sitting alone like a lost puppy' I thought and at the very same moment Victoria came walking in looking gorgeous like she always did and I of course looked like a homeless person, compared to her with my baggy jeans and oversized sweater.

"Hey" I called over as she spotted me. "Hello" she said, I had totally forgotten she had a Australien accent. Victoria sat down and took her jacket off. "So.." she started wanting to begin directly. "Don't you want to drink something first?" "No it's better if I don't. I want to finish this as quick as possible" "hate me that much?" I taunted.

"No, no it's not that, I have a plane to catch" "oh were to?" "Australia, I'm going back home" "oh that's nice" "permanently" she added. I frowned I didn't like her that was clear but I worried it was because of me that she wanted to leave London permanently. I mean nobody should have to leave their home because of somebody they don't like.

"Oh okay why might I ask? Is it because of me?" "Well not only you, for the most part it's because of the fact that I just want to go back home. I never felt at home in London but I stayed because of Thomas but now that him and I are no longer a thing nothing is standing in my way" I nodded. "But you're still leaving because of me?"

"Because of you and Thomas and the whole situation really. It's just I still love him but he doesn't love me anymore. I'm honestly not sure he even ever did and seeing him with you hurts me. What makes it even worse is the fact that you have a child together which is not you're fault in any way, it just pains me to see him so happy with another woman. Always thinking that could be me standing with our son in my arms and him standing next to me but I know that will never happen. So it's just easier for me to go to a place I know I will never see you two. It just makes it easier for me to forget him you know?"

I knew all to well because that was the exact same thing I did when Thomas and I broke up. "Yeah I know exactly what you mean" I told her and she looked confused as to how I could possibly know how she feels. So I spoke further to clarify "I know what you mean because I did the same thing when Thomas and I broke up. I packed up my things and got on the first flight to Germany" She nodded understandingly.

"I just hope you find happiness again Victoria, you deserve it" "I hope so too. Take care of yourself y/n and take care of him. Love him for the both of us. Oh and there is one more thing I almost forgot. Here's a letter for Thomas" she said handing me the letter.

"By the time he wakes up I'll most likely be gone, so if you could give that to him, I would be really grateful of that" I gave her a smile agreeing. She smiled back slightly and with that she left. That was most likely the last time I would ever see Victoria Anderson again. To be honest she wasn't so bad after all. In the end I kind of liked her.