3. New girlfriend *edited*

I turned around to see who had joined Ava and I in the kitchen. 

It was a woman, she was fairly tall and had straight blond hair that went to a little under her waist and big brown eyes with fancy glasses. She was wearing a black pencil skirt with a white blouse which had little ruffles on the collar.

Honestly she was absolutely stunning and I felt slightly intimidated by her.

"Ava how long does it take to get the damn chicken out of the ove-" she started saying, with an Australian accent, but then stopped when she saw me. "Oh hello I don't believe we have been introduced. I'm Victoria Anderson and you are?"

"Hello Victoria , I'm y/n y/l/n" her eyes widened when she heard my name. "You're Thomas' ex?" She asked sounding confused as to what I was doing in his sisters house. "Yes, yes I am" I wasn't happy about it, being called 'ex' somehow felt wrong.

"Are you one of Ava's friends?" I asked trying to get off of the topic of me being his 'ex'

"Yes I am but I'm also Thomas' current girlfriend" she said sounding proud that she got to call herself 'his girlfriend'.

 Instantly I felt self conscious. I mean she is drop dead gorgeous whereas I look like I just came out of the dollar store.

I didn't want to seem like it bothered me so I just put on a fake smile and replied "I'm glad he's moved on and is happy again." She flashed me a fake smile, grabbed a bottle of wine and left without saying another word. 

I waited until she left and said "well isn't she just a perfect little peach." Ava just laughed and gave me that 'don't be rude' look while finally getting the chicken out of the oven. 

It was kind of black and looked very crispy. I heard Ava mumble "Bloody hell I burnt the chicken" followed by "eh whatever."

Then Ava called for Dylan to help her. 

I didn't even know he was here 'wonder who else famous is here without me knowing' I thought and not a second later Dylan showed up. 

"Yeah?" He called, then he saw me and stopped "y/n?" He asked in disbelief.

 "Hi Dyl long time no see" I replied happy to see him.

A second later he held me in a tight hug. "Dyl I can't breathe" I chuckled. Dylan pulled back and smiled. "I haven't seen you in a while with filming and all how are you?"

 He then looked over to Ava and said "By the way Ava there's some kid in the living room  do you know who he belongs to? He's a real charter box, geez" he laughed the last part.

"I've been good Dyl how about you? and that kid is my son" Dylan was just as stunned as when he first saw me in the kitchen "you have a son?" He asked flabbergasted. 

 "Yes" I simply replied "when, who, how?!" I laughed at Dylan's confused face. 

"Well I gave birth to James five years ago who the father is, I might tell you in another conversation and how really Dyl? Do I have to explain how that stuff works to you?" Ava laughed in the background and Dylan's face heated up.

 "No of course not but it just seemed to fit in the line of questions didn't really think about the answer" he sheepishly chuckled.

"Anyways that's a good enough answer for me when you're ready you'll tell me I know it. Now where is that chicken?" Dylan smiled slightly before leaning over to look at the chicken Ava had just taken out of the oven.  

"Oh it's kind of burnt don't ya think Ava?" Dylan's face scrunched up at the burnt chicken. 

"Shut up Dylan, just carry the bloody chicken to the living room table" Ava shouted at him and threw the rag at his head. He quickly grabbed the chicken and ran out of the room avoiding the rag Ava threw.  

Ava then grabbed my hand while saying "everything's going to be fine relax it's just Thomas."

Yeah 'just Thomas' I thought nervously while following Ava out of the kitchen and to the living room where my old lover sat, still clueless that I was even here in the first place with the son he didn't even know he had.