eight

I forgot to right yesterday whopsss

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"How much did you hear of that conversation?" I asked.

"Well we hured the part we're she said I love him." coal smirks

"Whops" I giggle as Louise hits the backbof head making me laugh even more.

"Well I want to go bed so all of you out" Axel spits.

"Moody much" I sait as I walk out.

Before I could probably get out Axel grabs my rist and spins me round making me crash into his chest.

"Stay with me?" He asked more questioning if I wanted to, I just noded as we walked back into his room.

"Umm could I borrow some of your clothes?" I questioned

"Mhmmm, look in the closest." Axel says

"Okay thanks" I smile as I go into the closest.

"What can I wear?" I shouted to Axel
"Whatever you want darling" he says making my insides twist.

I grab a pair of gray boxers and I black t-shirt. I walk through the room
As I feel Axels eyes on me I turn to look at him with a smirk one my face as he quickly looks away.

I walk in to the bath room I get changed as I walk back into the room and I saw Axel lying on his bed , his arms behind his head making me giggle as I could see his dimpels.

He was only in his boxers as I walked over to the bed as I sat next him as he looked how at me with puzzled eyes.

"What" I bluntly said

"Nothing" he say just a bluntly as I spoke

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and lied down facing away from Axel. Making him sigh.

He grab my body and twisted it so I was facing him, making me giggle "what do you want?"

"You" he says as if it was obvious.
He looks into my eyes making my stomach clench. He looked away for a split second, so I quickly straddled him before he could say eneything.

"Me, why, what's so special about me. You have literally everything. " I ask

"Yes you, because, you don't want me because of my money, you don't want me for my mafia crown and you so much more than meats the eye." He says slowly.

"Who says I want you?" I ask giggle getting closer to his lips.

"Well you are straddling me arnt you darling" he whispers in my ear and pulls me in for a kiss.

The kiss was slow but meaningful, as are lips danced I let out a quite moan
Making something under me go hard Making me smile into the kiss.

"I told you I make you hard" I giggled

"Baby, I never denied it" he smirks

All of a sudden someone runs in.

"Axelllllllllllllll" a litte girl shouts running to him, I quickly hop of his lap not wanting to get in his way. Before I could fully get of he placed me back of as I forgot his member was hard.

"Who she" the litte girl says

She had dark brown hair, blue eyes and frekels all over her face. Thats when I realised she look like me.

"That's Violet" Axel says putting her next to us on the bed.

"That's a pretty name" she giggled

"Thank you, what your name"

She giggled "Aurora"

"That's such a pretty name" I smile

I've never really been good with young kids.

"How old are you?" I ask

"This meany" she says holding up four fingers.

"No she's three" Axel says holding up three fingers.

"So you a big girl" I giggled

"Yep, Ally are you and Violet sleeping together" she asked smiling

"Yea, you know I don't like being called Ally" he said nicely

"Can I sleep here to" she asked with puppy eyes

I look at Axel as he noded "yea you can go get in to your pjs then we can go bed" I say

"Okay" she runs out the room singing

"Weres her mum and dad?" 

"Shes your sister" he said calmly

"WHAT" I exclam

"She wasn't planned. She also allways talks about you, she never meet you obviously but we would tell her story's about her big sister and she says she wants to be just like you" Axel says with a straight face

"Oh wow" I say.

The door opens as Aurora walks in with spider man pjs making me love her even more.

I do not like Tom Holland I just like the movie!!!! IN MY DEFENCE. YALL CAN HAVE TOM HOLLAND.

She skips over holding a teddy pig  and jumps into Axels bed, right in the middle of us.

"This is wayway" she said making my hart sink

"Nice to meat you wayway" I giggled

"Aurora, this is Violet your sister" Axel says pulling the blanket over her.

"Really, I've hured you used to be so badass" she shouts jumping out from the covers and jumping on the bed.

"Haha I still am, now come on let's go to sleep we can talk more in the morning okay?" I say giving her a hug. She nods as lies in the middle.

"Night. I love you" Axel says the the little girl.

"Night" I say to both of them

"Night" Axel say bluntly.

~Morning(9:30)~

"VIOLET, VIOLET" someone shouts

"That's my name" I say sarcastically

"I pooed and its on Axel" Aurora says poring at his rock hard Abbs.

"It's okay, don't cry" I pulled her un for a hug forgetting she was all dirt, tring not laugh.

"Let go find mum and dad okay?" I say as she nods

She tells me the way to there room. I knocked on the door that looked just like Axels.

"Who is it" my dad calls out.

"It's your daughter's" I giggle

"Come in" he says. I walk in carrying Aurora as she was giggling to.

"What's up" my mum asked.

"Umm well she slept with me and Axel and she may or may not have pooed on him so I was wondering if you could clean her up so I could wake him up" I laughed

"Yea that's alright. good luck with Axel. Be careful" my dad says laughing as well.

"Alright thanks" I say as I walk out

I get back to Axels room and open the door to see him still sleeping I dont know how as the room stanck.

I walk over to him "AXELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" I scream at the top of my lungs. Making him wake up all of a sudden.

"What happened are you okay what's that smell." She says rapidly.

"My litte sister shit on you. No it's to funny. You" I awser as he looks down. I bearst out laughing as he looked pissed.

"I'll let it of because of who shit on me. If you tell eneyone your dead." He says almost as if he could kill you with his voice.