Chapter - 15

Next morning. I woke up and opened my eyes. Peter being the first thing to see early on the morning after waking up, feel so good.

See how gentle he is. He dressed me up after some rounds of sex. My back hurts but it's okay. He takes care of me the best.

But wait, is he smoking? Is that cigarette? He's looking at me with the cigarette in his mouth?

"Peter... You.. smoke as well?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Bad guys always smoke." he replied and laid down beside me, embracing me in his arms.

"Bad guys?" who was he calling bad guy? Himself? No way. He isn't a bad guy for sure.

"Who bad guy?" I asked quitely. He laughed. "Me. Who else."

I turned back and looked at him. "You aren't a bad guy. You are a good person. A really good one."

"Really?" he asked. I nodded because that's what the truth was. "Then.. Why doesn't someone I proposed accept me?" he said.

Someone? He proposed? Who might it be? I don't know but it's hurting my heart.

I asked, "Who.... is that?" I was upset.

It startled me when he said. "Its you. Please be my boyfriend." he said and smiled. He was still looking at me. I'm blushing. How couldn't he still tell that I love him. Oh shit. My ears must be red by now. I hid my face in his embrace. "Fine fine. Prove your sincerity and I'll be your boyfriend." I was smiling unconsciously.

He knew that I was teasing him. He laughed. "Alright. You've taken enough tests of me as my teacher. Now test me as my boyfriend. It's totally fine." he gigged me tightly.

It feels so warm. I love him so much really. I hugged him back.

After half an hour, we took bath together and dressed up. Peter was preparing breakfast for us.

Oh. Mark comes back home now. Where was he last night?" Oh mark where were you?" I asked.

He looked at me and smiled. "Ahm... I found my cousin. So I was with him." he replied and Sat on the chair beside me.

"Oh I see. Then join us for breakfast." I smiled. After that we had to go school. He nodded and smiled. "Thank you." Peter didn't seem so happy about this. I don't get why? Haha. Does he still think that Mark wants to murder me. Lol.

We had breakfast, then we went to school together.

It was finally my lecture in Peter's class. The moment I entered the room. All I could see was Peter. Am I falling in love with him? Yes. I've already fallen deep in love with him long ago without even realising. Love is so sweet indeed.

I shook my head and looked again. Oh that's Peter, sitting in the front seat staring at me with smiling like an idiot. An idiot who was madly in love with me, with his teacher. How cute he looked, I can't even explain that I smiled eventually.

I started the lecture and gave some questions to the students for them to solve. When I was taking a round, I touched one of the students. Peter had all his eyes on me. What's he doing? Keeping eye on me? I don't know. But I feel so secure when he was looking at me.

The student I touched was Kla, a very familiar student to me. He was the son of rich minister. His father had good influence on the school and he always told me to take care of his son during classes. So I was just doing my job well.

I guess..... Peter was jealous? I love teasing him. He looks so cute.