Chapter - 10

I and Mark were in the staffroom. I was applying some ointment on his forehead since it was Peter who hurt him. So it was my responsibility to take care of him deeds. "I'm... Sorry Mark. It's the first day you showed after so many years and this is how I... Welcomed you.." I apologised on behalf of Peter.

He still smiled calmly. "Don't worry about it but... Do me a favour." he said.

"Hmm? What is it?" I asked. I was happy if I could help him.

"Actually. I don't have a place to live yet. I just came back to Bangkok yesterday. I was in foreign land and sold my house before leaving. Could I.... Live with you?" Mark asked with hopes. Definitely, I wasn't going to deny but when Peter gets to know, would he remain silent? Just for hugging me Mark got punched. I was really worried. But what Peter was wrong.

I immediately nodded." Of course. " I had to help my friend anyways. He looked happy. He smiled so I smiled too.

The day passed. I didn't come in my car because Peter took me school so I didn't know how to return back but fortunately, Mark came in his car. "Come with me. I still remember your apartment. Let's go." he said and he keyed the car and started it.

We went from there and reached our home. "trin. Trin." my phone rang. Who the hell was it. Oh sheeesh.. It's Peter. But why would I pick up his phone? I let it end like that by not picking up because I was angry on him.

"Let's go Mark." I said and smiled. Mark nodded and went inside my apartment.

"Its the same as before." Mark smiled. "Hehe. Yes." I laughed slightly and told him to sit. He Sat on the couch. He looked taller than before. Why this happenes? All other people around me gets taller and I remain the same.... Hahhh!!

[Same with me sam. Same.🤧]

"Come here

"Come here." he said. Huh? What didi he mean! Did he want me to sit? Well. Whatever. I Sat beside him. He was staring at me. Why the hell ? I don't know.

"What happened?" I asked. He shook his head. "Nothing. I just met you after such a long time. You've changed a lot." he said.

"What? Changed a lot? It's been only 3 years." I said and looked away. Did I really change. I don't know.

Trin Trin. My phone is ringing again. Again Peter? I think I should pick it up. Shouldn't I? He must be worried.

I sighed and picked it up. "Hello?"

"P'sam! Where are you?" the moment he spoke his first word, I could tell how worried and angry he was. "I'm at my home."

"Home? Why? Did something happen? I told you to live with me. Didn't I?" Peter sounded really angry. But wait. I have my own house. Why should I live at his house?

I shook my head and replied, "I had some urgent word to do. So I came home." I decided not to tell him yet that I was with Mark or else he would be angry and upset. "Okay bye." saying this I ended the call immediately before he decides to come here.

"Are you and Peter together?" Mark asked. What? How did he know. What the hell. Did Peter tell him? No. There's no way.

 There's no way

Wait. Mark looks angry. Why? He is staring at me. Whyyy? "What... Happened?" I asked. Suddenly he started laughing. Why is he laughing? "I'm just hungry. Won't you make me some food?" he said and stood up. I sighed.

"Actually.... I don't know how to cook.." I said. What a great guy I am. 25 years adult and still don't know how to cook.

"Oh. Still don't know? So you didn't change." Mark laughed as he walked towards the kitchen. I nodded. "Hmm. You're right I guess." I laughed slightly and followed him.

Mark was good at cooking if I remember well.

Yes. I was right. He made the food for me and him. Wow its so delicious. "You're a chef Mark. It's soooo... Super good." I praised the food. He laughed. "You liked it. That's all." we enjoyed the food and then washed the dishes together.

There, I don't know who told Peter that Mark was with me. Peter started calling me again and again. "Hello. Peter. Don't worry. Why are you angry?"

"How could you let a stranger stay at your home?" Peter sounded really triggered this time. Mark was sitting right in front of me and the call was on speaker. What the heck! He must have heard everything.

"Peter! Mark isn't a stranger. I told you right that I know him very well. Don't worry now. Bye." I said and ended the call. I sighed.