Hoi!

This chapter is basically a recap of what's happened so far in the timeline and some background on the names and so forth.

What happened so far:

-Basker gets stabbed by his closest friend, who betrays(?) him.

-He wakes up in a skeleton hybrid that was hunted down for being ridiculously rare, so he has to keep wearing his coat no matter what, luckily it grows with him.

-Grains memories of past body, finds out that friend was actually Gaster.

-Gaster visits him because he wants to check up on Basker's soul because 'the last incident had him have a large crack in it.'

-Visit turns into a tea session.

-After that day, Basker begins to experiment on his own magic and recalls some memories on how the world works.

-He restricts some of the magic attacks he uses, as one of them are freakishly terrifying and stupidly dangerous. (Call him a coward, that thing should not exist, as it breaks the logic of mana limits and the sanses.)

-Next day, he adopts Alphys, who is a shapeshifter, and likes to be called a female rather than male. (Yes, trans, got a problem with it?)

-Haha cringe fluff but lovely sibling bonding time.

-Nothing really important happened in the past five years, except him meeting them, but I cannot spoil. >:(

-Turns out that this multiverse wasn't a dadster one, but instead the older brother instead.

-Reincarnation club :D

(I feel like I might be adding way too much reincarnated people, but I'll stop when I had...one more but with a twist >:D)

-600 years have passed, and Basker realizes that he grows slower (body), by this point, he is 616, a teenager in monster laws.

-Over the years, he has collected and written everything about all six of them in their past lives in books and sealed them with magic with the help of them.

-Kian and Gaster both got the canon roles from king Asgore, Kian got the 'Judge' and Gaster got the 'Head Royal Scientist.'

-Peter got a role from them, which is slightly concerning.

-A week later, The Manipulator's friends/followers (who were mostly monsters, damnit.) blew up a bunch of orphanages, were caught and jailed.

-The humans chose WAR.

-bla bla bla, king of humans didn't know, bla bla bla.

-Sealed underground.

-O no, death of Andrea's family D: 

-O wait, Elemental/Eli is alive :D

-Sixty centuries had passed, canon go brr except that Gaster now has social interaction in the void.

-a year later, Undertale starts, everyone gets ready.

-Haha, another ghost joins the mess.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Explanation of the stripes = child:

All monsters come from different shapes and sizes, small or big. Because of that, many small adult monsters are often mistaken as children and children being mistaken as adults. This would become a problem, as children that are mistaken as adults could buy many things they should not have, like weapons, alcohol, explosives, drugs, ect.

So the king decided to add in a law that wipes out that problem.

Children are now having to wear striped clothing to difference themselves from adults. They must have any kind of stripes on their clothing at all times.

This is actually in the game, as MK (Monster Kid) says, "Yo! You're a kid too right? I can tell 'cause you're wearing a striped shirt."

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Background of the character's name.

Baskerville is one of the fonts that I like to type with. However, because it's too long, and it did confuse one of my readers, I shortened it to Basker. (Sorry @mielliemielly !)

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I will probably write a book about explaining more of this story's lore later in the plot.

Again, I'm sorry if the chapters are becoming shorter, it's not because I don't have any ideas, I do, but it's mainly in the middle of the story, or a completely different idea for a new story.

However, I don't know how to begin the story with my ideas.

This story will not be on haitus. 

I'll see you in the next chapter!