006

EDITED

-Added more information in the scene where Maria, James, BurgerPants (Tom) and The Nice-Cream guy (Mark) are talking to each other.

-Minor editing.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Kian had awoken to the sounds of his brother cooking, his soft humming bouncing across the walls and eventually reaching upstairs to their rooms.

Yawning, he stretched his limbs before sitting up from the mattress. He couldn't hear the quiet, yet noticeable snores his older brother made, so he concluded that he woke just around 6:00 am.

As he lazily got off the bed, he unzipped his rather dirty jacket and threw it into the basket, silently cheering when it landed inside. He did that next to the socks he had on, and pouted childishly when one of the socks didn't get in. Turning around to the mirror next to the closet, he stared at his reflection's shirt and pants. 'Pretty sure they're still clean.' He thought to himself. He then opened the closet.

'Now..jackets or just a T-shirt for today..?' He stared at the multiple copies of the same blue jacket, along with other clothes and pants. He shrugged, and just took a new jacket and a pair of socks.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Mornin' Pete." Mumbled Kian, sliding down the rails and jumping off at the end.

His brother hummed back, and put down a plate of toast, with a jars of jelly, peanut butter, a bar of butter and a knife.

(Why tf did I almost write soap instead of butter-)

Sitting in the seat, he begun eating his breakfast, Pete sitting across from him while drinking a cup of water. He sets down the cup and quietly watches his brother eat.

"Basker said that tomorrow is the day when the last human, Frisk, will fall down." Pete said suddenly, fiddling with the edge of his sleeves.

He paused, then slowly finished the toast. The two stayed in silence for what seemed like years.

"...I-......I-I don't want to die again.." He whispered, his voice cracking and shaky, as if he was choking on something. Slowly, tears had appeared from his eye sockets and were slowly falling down.

Kian frowned, standing from his chair and teleporting beside his crying brethren. He pulled his brother into a hug, whispering comforting words whilst he stroked his brothers back soothingly. 

"Don't worry bubba, everything's going to be alright."

They could only hope it was true.

Thus, the two brothers spent the morning cuddling with each other, softly muttering and helping with the work around the house.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Meanwhile, in the royal lab...

Alphys screamed in fright, on top of the desks, while Gaster was curled up in a corner, calling someone.

"Ohmygoditssofast-" She yelped in fear, seeing the disgusting creature skitter near her.

"Basker I- WE require help immedia- OH MY GOD IT'S FU[N]KING FLYING-"

"..Are you guys alright over there?"

"NO! THAT DEMON IS FLYING- WAIT THERE'S MORE!?"

Basker put his hand onto his mouth, his shoulders shaking from the silent laughter he made.

"Should I get someone to deal with it?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" That scream from his adopted sister made him burst out laughing.

"Hold on for a bit more, I'll go get Eli to deal with it." And like that, he ended the call and sped dialed another. "Andrea, send Eli to this address please, I'll teleport her in."

 =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Muffet and Metatton were talking to BurgerPants and the Nice-cream guy, whose names were actually Tom and Mark. James had hired Tom just like it was in canon, but told him not to do anything stupid like sneak burgers in his pants to give to 'hot chicks' in the alley. He also sold the glamburgers and the rest of the food for a cheaper price.

 Also, Muffet's cafe, now dubbed as 'Little Miss Muffet' from a nursery song she had sung to her daughter and son in her past life, had certainly boosted in popularity when Metatton was spotted at her place, clearly enjoying the food that was in her shop. As the same with the robot, she had cut down the prices to a more reasonable level.

Their entire conversation was about the business and how to manage it.

However, that conversation had stopped when Muffet and Metatton's phones rang. When she looked at the notification, her head shot up to look at the robot, and put the phone back into her pocket.

He knew that the look had meant and quickly spoke to the two monsters. "Well, it seems that both of us has to go to a meeting, I hope you have your shop get a lot of customers, Mark, you're taking a day off, somebody's already taken the shift anyways." He grinned. "Ciao!"

 =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Six monsters surrounded a roundtable, sitting in different postures.

"So," The cloaked one spoke, "You've now known about the problem with tomorrow, yes?" 

The monsters answered in various ways, all of them confirming the hybrid's question.

"This means that we won't be able to contract each other that often. If you do, however, you'll need to do it the most subtle way possible." He paused, taking a small breather before continuing. "That way, the player or the human won't notice it...hopefully."

The rest stayed quiet.

He sighed, "Look- I know that this might sound stupid, but please try your best to sleep tonight." The eyelights in his sockets began to glow, producing a low hum that disturbed the silence. "We have to get enough energy to survive it's attacks, who knows if they're going to choose the genocide route" 

"..just stay safe.."