002

EDITED

-Minor changes and spelling correction.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"Hey, Toby Fox to Baskerville? *Basker?"

The hybrid blinked, coughing awkwardly before he smiled nervously at his friend.(?)

"Ah, sorry, I was thinking of something, what'cha need, dings?" He smiled at his friend, who smiled in return.

Letting the skeleton into his house, he took one last look at him before leading him into the living room. While they were walking, Gaster decided to speak up, looking around and seeing any changes to the house, taking note of them. "Nothing really, I just wanted to check how you're acting up, since the last incident had you a large crack in your soul."

Basker hummed in response, snapping his phalanges. The door behind them had closed, notifying them by a small 'click' sound from the doorknob. 

Gaster stared at his friend, watching the hem of the coat sway side to side, syncing in the echoing steps the latter had made. 'He's changed his way of carrying himself, perhaps it's one of the side effects?' He frowned, concerned for his best friend.

While Gaster was off in his own thoughts, Basker was as well.

'So those cracks that were aligned with his eyes were scars? What happened to him that made him unable to heal them?' His mouth curved downwards, lost in his thoughts.

Before he knew it, they reached to the living room. The hybrid led the skeleton to one of the seats, turned around and walked towards the kitchen. "I'll go get some tea and strawberry shortcakes, I'm pretty sure I still have some in the fridge.." He mumbled the last part to himself, although Gaster heard it clearly.

'At least he remembers this routine..' A small smile formed on his face, eyes softening as he watched his friend leave the room.

=+=+=+=+=+Basker+=+=+=+=+=

He hummed, rummaging through the fridge to find a medium-sized box. He grinned, finally, he'd found it!

He hummed again, changing his tune to a rather comforting tune (Home was a nice soundtrack. He couldn't help but feel nostalgic, remembering the short, yet caring interactions Toriel did to Frisk before they went down to leave the place) whilst he made the tea. 

Unconsciously, he smiled and changed the song, the tune being the soundtrack, Snowdin.

..And maybe put in too much sugar in his own cup of tea...

=+=+=+=+=+3rd POV+=+=+=+=+=

Gaster heard the clacking of cups and plates, he turned around to see Basker put down the tray of delicious delights. He immediately took a fork and a plate of cake, stuffing it in his mouth. He let out a satisfied sound of happiness, which made the cloaked person chuckle slightly.

Basker didn't think that dying would have lead him to a tea session with Gaster, a monster who probably started the timeline loop when he experimented on the fallen children's souls and quite possibly, Chara, Asriel and his sons, Sans and Papyrus.

Maybe he'll like this second chance of life.

...Hopefully nothing sudden happens...

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

*Basker is a nickname for Baskerville, because I'm too lazy to write out his full name. 

Also I don't want anyone getting confused.

Sorry for this chapter being late!