"..where are we going?" You ask him, feeling the need to look over your shoulder. The lights had went out at the daycare as you and Freddy walked out into the main hall.

"To Vanessa's office. She can help you leave the Pizza Plex. Though, you will have to wait for some time, the doors do not open until six in the morning." He says.

You sigh. "And.. What time is it now?"

Freddy hums for the moment. "It is one in the morning. You must have slept for quiet some time. Do you not have a sleep schedule?"

"No. Never had one." You reply with a slight laugh. "I stay up late, because my brother thinks its hilarious to jump out of my closet to scare me."

Freddy hums in response. ".. I see. Let us continue."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Without all the guest, this place seemed even bigger. Freddy had lead you through many different hallways, and various party rooms.

You two had to have been walking for over an hour or two.

"Freddy how much longer? My feet are killing me.." You groan, nearly hitting your face against his backside, since he stopped suddenly in front of you.

Freddy looked up at the ceiling. "Superstar... Get to a recharge station. It is the end of the hour.. And the daycare attendant is out and about.. Do not let him get to you.."

"Freddy what the hell are you talking about?" You ask him, lowering your voice to a whisper.

"There is a recharge station by the Fazbear Cafe.. Just to your right.. Do not make any sudden movements." He says, eyes not leaving the ceiling.

You had no idea what he talking about.. But the daycare attendant must be someone dangerous if he wants to to hide from them.

"...at the end of each hour the lights will be shut off, only allowing power to the recharge stations.. Get to one immediately." The bear warns you. "Be careful superstar."

Before you can question him any further, the lights had went out. You feel a chill go down your spine and you quickly sped walked to the cafe.

Freddy had stayed where he was, but he watched you from the corner of his eye. He was sure to stay still while the lanky figure made its way through the air.

Searching.

Waiting.

Watching.

You ducked inside the charging station, being sure to keep your head down, while you listened the jingling from somewhere above you.

You hoped Freddy was okay.. I mean yes, he was giant and could probably break you in half with one hand.. But even he seemed scared of whoever the daycare attendant was.

You heard humming, and a light sinister chuckle. The jingling bells getting closer.

You felt your heart hammering out of your chest, you struggled to calm your breathing.. Your hands shook with nerves.

Why did your bother have to keep you up all night? If you slept like a normal person then you wouldn't be waiting to get your arms ripped off by the jingling prowler searching for you.

If you died tonight, you're haunting him for the rest of his life.

"Knock.. Knock.." The sinister voice says, closer than before. You could hear the creaking of metal joints and screws spinning.

How the hell was that thing okay for kids to stay with? If it spoke like that!?

"Hidey hide.. Hide away..." It tails off. "Trespassers must be punished.. "

You really didn't like the way it said 'punished.'

"Little lamb.. So scared of the wolf..." The door of the charging station was ripped open, causing you to scream out in fear.

A moon jester stared down at you with a wide grin, his red eyes bore into you. He was tall and lanky, dressed in deep blues with shining stars. Again, how was this thing good for kids? It looked more like your sleep paralysis demon rather than a daycare caretaker.

His long fingers grabbed you by the shirt collar. "...little lamb.. Such an pretty little thing.." He says, his rough voice sending chills down your spine. He held you closer to his face as he drank in your appearance.

His red eyes lingered over your figure, looking you up and down. "..Little lamb.. Don't you know grown ups aren't allowed to be here after hours.." He says.

You refused to reply, a lump caught in your throat as you laid limply in his hold, he held you off the ground.

"...its passed your bedtime.. Let us take you back to the daycare.. When you wake, this will all seem like a bad dream." He says, running his hand along your jawline.

Before you knew it, you were hoisted up into the air, the arms of the daycare attendant wrapped tightly around your waist. He was far stronger than he looked.

"Superstar!" You hear Freddy call out to you, yet you had already been taken out of sight, the red eyes leading you away from the bear.

End...? I really liked writing this one. If you want a part 2, let me know! And let me know what should happen! I'll see you soon~!

 If you want a part 2, let me know! And let me know what should happen! I'll see you soon~!